Cloud Adventure screwed me tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Adventure screwed me tonight

So here I am, with 9 regular dice still in-hand(after purchase and judicious use of magic dice), a mere 7 or so steps from the finish line, when I land on one of those stupid "donate"-thingies, and it demands I donate 1520 Templars(which, of course, I don't have on-hand since I use Demonic Knights now for troops). Since there's no apparent way to access the barracks from within Cloud Adventure, I leave, go to the city, recruit the 1520 Templars, and go back to the Cloud Adventure - only to find myself locked out because it is a few minutes after midnight on a Sunday night.

The Cloud Adventure is one of the very few places where this non-casher will spend balens, because the gamble usually pays off, but there was no warning when I entered the Cloud Adventure at approx. 11:45pm, that it cannot be entered after midnight Sunday. I did not know this, and found out the hard way.

R2, please either remove the possibility of being asked to donate troops(daru, gold, ect, I can live with), or have the damn thing end at 5am like most everything else in the game.

Skills>Troops>Recruit

problem solved, disaster averted
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

what kev said, you can do it from cloud without problems, works every time, so cloud didn't screw you over, your own lateness did, lol

Comment

Yep true. From cloud adv u can recrute troops for exchange easy! Dont need to leave , recrute trops and enter in cloud adv again.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

nah man.. you cupcaked yourself over..
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

stopped cloud adv. when they changed it with donate fields and the mayong clone wich only costs time for lausy reward. and paying for extra dice doesnt pay. cause most rewards u get just suck (3 will shards on a mob fight ? wow , thx a lot for this outstanding reward) also the results in rolling seem to go down the more u come to the end. last 6 times did only finish 1 time, worst not finishing with 6 times rolling a "1" in row, wich is statisticly nearly impossible (sure can happen, tho) very often get 3 times a "1" in row, when did not finish mostly would cost 2 extra dice to finish cause ending with 7 or more left to go. calculating this with the donating and the heal pots needed its no win , as long as ur arent big enough not to lose hp at all

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              Skills>Troops>Recruit

problem solved, disaster averted
              Never realized the troops-thingy was there. I was *wondering* where it went after the "You da' MAN!"-tab displaced it. Thank you for the helpful post.

Comment

The "Goodie Links" is a stupid waste of time in CA. We have more than enough things to do on a daily basis without having to STOP in the middle of something to make matches and clear a board.... especially for rewards that are a poor excuse for a joke. It serves no purpose in there other than slowing people down.
                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Goodies Link is stupid in general. Even the main game isn't worth the time of day, let alone the little one in CA.

R2 is hell bent on wasting our time in the game, even going so far as to replace nice, easy, fast things like the FARM with the laggy piece of fossilised dinosaur **** that it is now. Let's not even go into the stupid Eudaemon junk. It is worthless where it counts MOST, like, say, WB, SB, guild beast, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                    stopped cloud adv. when they changed it with donate fields and the mayong clone wich only costs time for lausy reward. and paying for extra dice doesnt pay. cause most rewards u get just suck (3 will shards on a mob fight ? wow , thx a lot for this outstanding reward) also the results in rolling seem to go down the more u come to the end. last 6 times did only finish 1 time, worst not finishing with 6 times rolling a "1" in row, wich is statisticly nearly impossible (sure can happen, tho) very often get 3 times a "1" in row, when did not finish mostly would cost 2 extra dice to finish cause ending with 7 or more left to go. calculating this with the donating and the heal pots needed its no win , as long as ur arent big enough not to lose hp at all

Non-cash player here. Several million in gold, mahra, sep, holy water, and a few hundred bound balens a weekend is worth it to me--I netted over 1200 BBs a couple of weekends ago. I'm sorry you don't think that's worthy of your participation, but if I could only participate in one aspect of the game on weekends, it would be CA.
                    IGN: Swinella
                    Class: Mage
                    lvl: 80
                    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                    Server: Kabam s79
                    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

i always gamble in CA, problem is when u get on a chest, and the next chest is 6+6+1 step away. very sad.

more sad if it is a war flag
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                        Non-cash player here. Several million in gold, mahra, sep, holy water, and a few hundred bound balens a weekend is worth it to me--I netted over 1200 BBs a couple of weekends ago. I'm sorry you don't think that's worthy of your participation, but if I could only participate in one aspect of the game on weekends, it would be CA.
                        I agree with you, CA is very well worth the time. Although I have never got real lucky with the bound balens, never did get 900.

Although I don't care much for the goodies in there.
                        Last edited by R262181389; 05-04-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Sometimes I completely forgot cloud adventures. Some kind of warning would be nice, like a flashing icon above. Even better, add it to the daily devotion list (altogether with cards, jewel hunt, DI, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
                            Sometimes I completely forgot cloud adventures. Some kind of warning would be nice, like a flashing icon above. Even better, add it to the daily devotion list (altogether with cards, jewel hunt, DI, etc)
                            Why would anyone cater for the dumb and stupid people? Darwin would disagree.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

to do list

hot events
                              league insignia/king's seal/glory crystal expiration check
                              minigames
                              fate
                              mpd
                              heroic campaign
                              card hunt 6hrs/use
                              devotion - spin
                              check-in
                              gold mine
                              amethyst mine
                              altar stamina
                              wilds
                              wilds shop