its dimension bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its dimension bugged?

i mean i used my normal 1500 steps, then i had 7 lights left. i use 5 of them, gain 500 steps, i go in and then no steps to move. i go out again, i try to use the other 2 lights, it works. gain another 200 steps. go inside dimension, again no steps. wth its going on

They say you need to use the lights while inside the dimension or it will not count. Not sure if that is intentional or a bug because you can get to your inventory while in dimensions now.

Comment

You can only use 5 light daily, how you used another 2 after your first 5 dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        You can only use 5 light daily, how you used another 2 after your first 5 dunno.
        Maybe if you use them outside of dimensions, it does not recognize them being used and you can use as many as you want. But I am not sure of that part.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Maybe if you use them outside of dimensions, it does not recognize them being used and you can use as many as you want. But I am not sure of that part.
          Could be, never tried it since don't want to waste them, lol. Just know it says otherwise max is 5 from items... 5 from purchase and the 1500 default daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Could be, never tried it since don't want to waste them, lol. Just know it says otherwise max is 5 from items... 5 from purchase and the 1500 default daily.
            tried it, doesnt work. something is wrong with TC's with his extra 2.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes, using them inside dim is safest...i've had 5 lights disappear as well, and after that i only use them while inside dim

Comment

I can tell you, I oopsied myself and used one outside of the dimension before and the energy did not count. So it does seem likely.. and using it inside is the safest thing. I am sorry this happened and I will try to find out if this is a bug or as intended though.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

so lost 7 lights because i used em outside dimension? then until today why not happen? i also used my lights from outside dimension, always, and never lost em until today. as for the extra 2 i used since ive seen 0 steps after using 5 lights, i tought that maybe it did not count em and tryed to see if using another will work

Comment

I used the outside and worked. How do you use them inside? cant even open inventory...

Comment

Inventory is on the bottom right side of the DW interface... Even has the same backpack icon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        I can tell you, I oopsied myself and used one outside of the dimension before and the energy did not count. So it does seem likely.. and using it inside is the safest thing. I am sorry this happened and I will try to find out if this is a bug or as intended though.
                        How could this possibly not be a bug? I suppose if they deliberately want to anger more players for no reason it could be "as intended", but that seems far-fetched to me.

Lights existed before this latest patch, and it was impossible to use them inside a dimension, so this is 100% a regression bug.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          How could this possibly not be a bug? I suppose if they deliberately want to anger more players for no reason it could be "as intended", but that seems far-fetched to me.

Lights existed before this latest patch, and it was impossible to use them inside a dimension, so this is 100% a regression bug.
                          im more annoyed at the "or as intended" part of his post.
                          did he really think that the game is intended to scrw players?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            did he really think that the game is intended to scrw players?
                            Well after the last few months of events... it might be lol

Comment

I need you to help me to help you. We need as much information as possible on this bug, so if you have not yet, please make a bug report here, with any screen shots that may be applicable. Explain the situation in full. I need ONE person to make a bug report on this thread here. See my dimension energy bug was quite some time ago, so I simply thought hey it was meant to be used inside. Much like when trying to use a warriors call for something outside of a campaign and the like. or using a double experience scroll for the tower of kings, it wouldn't work.

The more I am hearing from you guys, the more I am becoming convinced this needs to be reported so if someone can do that, it can get looked into a lot easier, thanks!

Thank you in advance for helping us to help you.. and yes, this new method of bug reporting is confusing to me as well, so we are all learning it together

I think in this instance though Alinshinoby, you may really want to consider a support ticket, with as much detailed information as possible. I say this as those energy's are hard to come by. I can not say what support will do, but it can not hurt to try.
                              Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-05-2015, 11:08 AM.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X