Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any more features coming? ... as in things already in China?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any more features coming? ... as in things already in China?

Throughout my time playing, I have always heard random comments about things in the Chinese game that we can expect to come soon on the "Wartune" game. I realized that i have not heard much about future things lately, that the last thing i heard about was the advanced evolving of sylphs and the kids/eudaemons. Is there any new content in China we do not have yet?
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

New mpd for red gear / red gear / 2nd holy forge
    Titan War (4v4)
    Chaos War (40v40 server v server)
    Couple War
    Adv mount stables (lv9+)
    gem fusion (10+10/11+11/12+12)
    hmm, all I can think of atm

Comment

sylph fusion
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        sylph fusion
        #MissionImpossible

unless they make it take bound balens, that price tag will keep most at bay lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          #MissionImpossible

but "the most" aren't the target of R2, tho.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            #MissionImpossible

second evolve is already like that ^^
            or getting hammer for holy forge XD
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Sylph dungeon thingie that drop mats for 2nd evol?

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                second evolve is already like that ^^
                or getting hammer for holy forge XD
                Well holy forge is a balls up, china's cs gb has several times more rewards for guilds, we got the short end of that stick... in time maybe.
                2nd evo will be doable in time... I'm already at 200 moon dust for free from sacrifices and purgatory, not much and only 20 moon rocks but yeah all free... can happen in some months.
                Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                Sylph dungeon thingie that drop mats for 2nd evol?
                True forgot about that one... if it's as good as china one would be a welcome thing, few weeks an 500/500 on rocks an dust, would be nice if it came out soon but so many other things that are likely coming beforehand, lol

Comment

i thought the sylph 2nd advancement was something that replaced the fusion thing, guess I am out of touch. ... which might have happened when I started over and playing casually. ... maybe.

... which also explains why i thought the advanced stables already started :P
                  Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                  Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                  Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                  Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                    i thought the sylph 2nd advancement was something that replaced the fusion thing, guess I am out of touch. ... which might have happened when I started over and playing casually. ... maybe.

... which also explains why i thought the advanced stables already started :P
                    Nah... 2nd evo unlocks red quality on them (for us it's 5 stars... then 5 moons... and probably red after that) and a red + red dark/light or water/wind can fuse into the top sylphs. You can also fuse an orange+orange of them but then it has lower max stats an whatnot...

advance stables uses new whips, but the lv9 dragon looks pretty cool in my opinion

Comment

Any news on the electro fusion or is it still only those 2 combos?

Comment

electro fusion launched last week on china electro + fire with all aoe skills delphics abit op (hits all targets for dubble the damage currently hurc delphic ( stats showing wise)

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                          electro fusion launched last week on china electro + fire with all aoe skills delphics abit op (hits all targets for dubble the damage currently hurc delphic ( stats showing wise)
                          Where did you read about this ?
                          East coast archer.

Comment

I want cross server friends for doing atleast mpd.join all server wb to make it really huge...
                            We had cross server arena,bg n cross server guild war....why not everything

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                              Had to log my china alt just to check... Jesus he looks cool, an the images on those delphics make them look intimidating lol

pls don't remove mighty mods we just talkin theory here yo... picture speaks a thousand words

Comment

Working...
                              X