Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any more features coming? ... as in things already in China?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    electro fusion launched last week on china electro + fire with all aoe skills delphics abit op (hits all targets for dubble the damage currently hurc delphic ( stats showing wise)

what are the other skills on it?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-05-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

To be honest, seeing how this game has crumbled, only heavy cashers will ever get the fusion sylphs tho Game will be dead before a free player gets there =)

Oh and no one mention "Children Tok" which should be "Eudaemon tok" for us I guess?

Comment

EsmeWeatherwax havent you got anythn else better todo then edit ppl posts

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
          EsmeWeatherwax havent you got anythn else better todo then edit ppl posts
          Nope... ^_^
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2r78pba.jpg
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              Skills not cheap either gonna suck if still cant pick wat skill u want to remove

Comment

Does anyone have any more details regarding fusion? Ie: What happens if I fuse a 4 star dark with a 1 star light? Also, if I plan to fuse orange then upgrade to red, is there even a point in using adv. mahra?

Comment

http://preview.tinyurl.com/water-wind-sylph
                  Last edited by kevs926; 05-12-2015, 12:19 AM.
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    Does anyone have any more details regarding fusion? Ie: What happens if I fuse a 4 star dark with a 1 star light? Also, if I plan to fuse orange then upgrade to red, is there even a point in using adv. mahra?
                    No one can tell you anything about it; China has no stars, like how we have 5 star 5 moon orange before red they simply have Orange --> Red needing 1.5mil exp (150k mahra ... I believe it was). Theoretically you're better off upgrading both to red first depending on how easy the mahra an stuff becomes to get, since you need a bunch of moon rock/dust/etc to upgrade from Orange fuse form, to Red fuse form

Comment

im gonna downvote you someday if you keep using url shortener as clickbait.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        No one can tell you anything about it; China has no stars, like how we have 5 star 5 moon orange before red they simply have Orange --> Red needing 1.5mil exp (150k mahra ... I believe it was). Theoretically you're better off upgrading both to red first depending on how easy the mahra an stuff becomes to get, since you need a bunch of moon rock/dust/etc to upgrade from Orange fuse form, to Red fuse form
                        theory: they have stars b4, but decided to remove it and convert all stars to xp.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

theory: they have stars b4, but decided to remove it and convert all stars to xp.
                          Not in the past 2 years or so, so no.

Comment

When will the 5th slot/legendary cards unlock? Unless they add new content, it seems useless for 85% - 90% of players (well except for mpd if they keep adding new ones).

Comment

R u all ready for slyph expedition?

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
                                R u all ready for slyph expedition?
                                I'm ready for sylph expedition explanation tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X