Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion

Do the few mount whips come from the loot piles, or are they just an extra reward once you are done? The highest br player on my server is convinced that the whips are a new thing, but I remember getting them from when I first started doing DI. But in youtube videos it doesn't show any whips in chat box when collecting loot piles. Just trying to prove her wrong.

It comes from the loot piles... instead of the 100k gold you can get like 5 hooves, 10 whips 10 dragon essence 1mil gold... there's a few variables, but yeah... 10 whips is one of them an been that way since DI first came out.

Comment

I thought it has been but have yet to find an older video that shows it in chat. Thanks though for the response.

Comment

but the whips are super rare, right?

Comment

No rarer than the 1M gold or 5 hooves. Maybe about 10% rate?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            No rarer than the 1M gold or 5 hooves. Maybe about 10% rate?
            Whips seem to be pretty rare, I don't think I see them drop more than a few times per DI run, out of ~80 piles X 4 players. 1M gold I see regularly, so I'd say that's a much higher drop rate. It is easy to miss the announcements, though, when it blends in with your own pickups, so I don't really know for sure how rare any of them are. But when I do see one, the great majority of the time it's 1M gold, so I'd be very surprised if they have the same drop rate.

Comment

Working...
            X