Clear All

• Here's a new recommendation (Image)

How about this ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - my recommendation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1772184
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

when will you ever learn, people? your game suggestions are never gonna be implemented

and if some wondrous coincidence that it was implemented, it's not because of your suggestions
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	at least you tried.png
Views:	1
Size:	537.4 KB
ID:	1712196
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Auto-sylph is very annoying in WB, because it's always just enough time to awaken and maybe get one attack in. Runes I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't use them so stupidly, e.g. rage rune when in sylph mode. But afk mode is a convenience to do a little better than just auto attacking, so I don't think they would consider this addition even if we believe they take our feedback seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]136210[/ATTACH]
          My favorite reply ever.
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Rune usage is so brain dead that when I afk wb (pretty much every time) I just take my runes off.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

big thumbs up to this. cause those futures should be an options not something that's automatic.
              if gonna make something automatic than at least make it do the correct moves instead of purposely messing up the game for the rest of us !
              Mage: level 80
              Battle rating:guess
              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                when will you ever learn, people? your game suggestions are never gonna be implemented

and if some wondrous coincidence that it was implemented, it's not because of your suggestions

never implemented if that where true why was world battle hide players added ?

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  never implemented if that where true why was world battle hide players added ?
                  because you cant read
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

I always took runes off for WB & lived with that 1 sylph round per fight on WB. Great suggestion but good things don't seem to happen much in this game. lol

Comment

auto runes is worst thing that could happen in wb... it uses so stupidly.. allways when rage bonus on it uses rune before using a skill (i mean when bonus from ring, and archers talent after multishot it allways use rune before using piercer)
                      uses chaos rune when awakes also isnt good idea when skills are all rdy to use...

Comment

no buttons please, too complicated. only thing that bothers me is rage rune on afk sylph, they should make it off like heal rune only when its needed (low rage and human mode).
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yeah, the rune choosing is annoying, it picks chaos instead of brut for example... and i always stop the sylphing so i have a normal round and a sylph round anyway. Thing is, if you notice what the game AI does so wrong, you may as well stop the sylphing as you are watching.

If you do truly afk the wb, don't complain about the way the game plays it for you, it's better than just auto hitting every shot.
                          Last edited by Deeelinquent; 05-07-2015, 03:47 AM. Reason: Bad grammar and I missed a capital letter.
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Decima
                          Guild: Elysium
                          Server: S5 (Europe)
                          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                          Server : 59 (Europe)
                          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                            because you cant read
                            cant read ? read what where on forum does a mod or a developer say world battle hides players was already in the making be for the first suggestion that hide players should be added ? no where. in no way do you know that suggestions are not taken into account. you just like insulating people when i was clearly asking you a question.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                              ..in no way do you know that suggestions are not taken into account...
                              youve played longer than me. are you ignorant or just dumb?
                              Level 49 Archer
                              BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                              X