Here's a new recommendation (Image)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R252856585
    started a topic Here's a new recommendation (Image)

Here's a new recommendation (Image)

How about this ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune - my recommendation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1772184

• KrishnaWartune
    replied
    Bah, that is too much, I would rather have a actual AFK where your player repetitivly attacks world boss while AFK.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    post #3 pretty much sums this up

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    To dampen this little dispute, and hopefully to prevent further escalation (subtle hint there, gentlemen...); there have been several suggestions that got implemented. One of which was the return of Bloodfang instead of the Worm.

Though, it's only a small number. Not as many as I'd like to see.

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    youve played longer than me. are you ignorant or just dumb?
    you just keep insulting me instead of just answering the question sounds like the only ignorant person here is you. you talk as if you know something we all dont so share it and stop hiding behind rude comments

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    ..in no way do you know that suggestions are not taken into account...
    youve played longer than me. are you ignorant or just dumb?

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    because you cant read
    cant read ? read what where on forum does a mod or a developer say world battle hides players was already in the making be for the first suggestion that hide players should be added ? no where. in no way do you know that suggestions are not taken into account. you just like insulating people when i was clearly asking you a question.

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    Yeah, the rune choosing is annoying, it picks chaos instead of brut for example... and i always stop the sylphing so i have a normal round and a sylph round anyway. Thing is, if you notice what the game AI does so wrong, you may as well stop the sylphing as you are watching.

If you do truly afk the wb, don't complain about the way the game plays it for you, it's better than just auto hitting every shot.
    Last edited by Deeelinquent; 05-07-2015, 03:47 AM. Reason: Bad grammar and I missed a capital letter.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    no buttons please, too complicated. only thing that bothers me is rage rune on afk sylph, they should make it off like heal rune only when its needed (low rage and human mode).

Leave a comment:

• R282358633
    replied
    auto runes is worst thing that could happen in wb... it uses so stupidly.. allways when rage bonus on it uses rune before using a skill (i mean when bonus from ring, and archers talent after multishot it allways use rune before using piercer)
    uses chaos rune when awakes also isnt good idea when skills are all rdy to use...

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    I always took runes off for WB & lived with that 1 sylph round per fight on WB. Great suggestion but good things don't seem to happen much in this game. lol

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    never implemented if that where true why was world battle hide players added ?
    because you cant read

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    when will you ever learn, people? your game suggestions are never gonna be implemented

and if some wondrous coincidence that it was implemented, it's not because of your suggestions

never implemented if that where true why was world battle hide players added ?

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    big thumbs up to this. cause those futures should be an options not something that's automatic.
    if gonna make something automatic than at least make it do the correct moves instead of purposely messing up the game for the rest of us !

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Rune usage is so brain dead that when I afk wb (pretty much every time) I just take my runes off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X