X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Players From Arena

Hi, can you all explain about this ???
    It's pretty weird

Looks like the bugged fights I used to see, they'd give us **** points and the next battle would freeze so we had to refresh.
    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
      Looks like the bugged fights I used to see, they'd give us **** points and the next battle would freeze so we had to refresh.
      they kinda fixed that now, you dont freeze at the next battle. at least thats what happened to me.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

cant explain how it works exactly, but it happens

must be when matchmaking messes up
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

for me, it only happen the first arena fight after a refresh
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Image appears to be one person controlling 4 identical archers, all just different names. Sometimes people are weird like that lol.
            S211 Tamera
            992k br
            I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

This is a known default-motion kind of feature. If you have been waiting in a room for too long, this AI is going to load up before your next real matching and give you a sure-win, and then you'd start the real fight right after, without the need to ready up again.

Comment

Working...
              X