No announcement yet.

Eudaemon's causing Arena lag ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think that lag is caused from R2... i dont have lag.
    i haved it 2 years ago when i played this game on AMD 1.7 ghz singlecore
    when i changed PC , lag disapeared.
    so whatever online game i play i dont lag.
    my internet speed was 4 m/s , now is 10.
    i belive that players do have huge problems with lag in game.. im listening that every day.. but u guys need to know that this game dont need huge amount of RAM to decrease lag , u need beter processor.
    if u have some spare money , try with quad core processor.
    I did and i dont have problems in any section of game.
    This is how i have get rid of lag.
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Comment

I'm sorry but Wartune isn't WoW or minecraft etc... why should you have to have a top of the range pc to run it?! Yes, the eudis cause lag, the "CRIT!" thing cause lag, players not updating their flash player cause lag, players using the wrong browser causes lag, players having more that one char open causes lag, players not hiding their clothes cause lag... EVERYTHING CAUSES LAG!!!! I HATE LAG! I HATE PLAYERS THAT MAKE ME LAG!!! I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT LAG!!! Well, thats kinda good as i can escape the laggy serial killers trying to kill me... crashing on.

I think wartune is trying to be big game without the necessary stuff to do that properly, i.e. the epic downloads needed to play the bigger games. Here's the thing, stop creating new servers and merge ones together to make less servers open, make sure they work properly. Make Kabam and Kong play together, just because they bother me.

In my Wartune eutopia there would be no lag... would just have to worry about the morons then!
      Last edited by Deeelinquent; 05-07-2015, 04:10 AM.
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

This thread is funny in so many ways:
        -people spending thousands of $ in the game complaining about having to get better PC to play Wartune
        -I've asked a long time ago for a chat system option to remove system information messages (like why do you care if somebody weeds your crops when you're doing arenas)
        - Environmental effects option : does it do anything? shouldn't it remove the effects of sending roses and such (like seeing the On Screen Damage from attacks).
        -well it's good that you complain and suggest then cash a bit, then complain some more and suggest some more and cash a lot more.
        Absolutely no interaction between the R2 staff and its community might suggest the level of care they have about the players. Ah well...
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

we shouldn't have to that

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            This thread is funny in so many ways:
            -people spending thousands of $ in the game complaining about having to get better PC to play Wartune
            -I've asked a long time ago for a chat system option to remove system information messages (like why do you care if somebody weeds your crops when you're doing arenas)
            - Environmental effects option : does it do anything? shouldn't it remove the effects of sending roses and such (like seeing the On Screen Damage from attacks).
            -well it's good that you complain and suggest then cash a bit, then complain some more and suggest some more and cash a lot more.
            Absolutely no interaction between the R2 staff and its community might suggest the level of care they have about the players. Ah well...
            Enough said. If I give you poo on plate, and ask you "Will you pay for this" and your answer is "Yeah, but I will complain, but still pay the same amount as a lobster" r2 will continue serving you poo on a plate

I pay 7 bucks a month for my poo, but I enjoy the company in the poo tho

Comment

Working...
            X