aegis major?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aegis major?

ok so ive always thought that aegis major sucks, even yellow at level 5 reduces damage by 200, but some people have told me that they had MUCH better results with the aegis major, the dmg reduction was way more than 200. This has confused me quite a bit, does anyone know what exactly does this astral do? does it reduce damage by x or something else?? the explanation for godes bless says "reduces all damage by x%" but for aegis major it says "reduces all DAMAGE VALUES by x", does that "values" means something other than the damage?
    Also please share ur experience with the aegis major, how much worth did u get out of it, thnx all

200 damage is a lot when you fight someone that has the same BR as you do, and it will also help a lot in Multi-player Dungeons and Solo Dungeons cause you fight mobs that hit you for less than 2k damage. I don't have it yet, but I would love to have it because of my build (tank knight), not many can hit me for more than 2k. If you're in a crowd of cashiers, then it is better to take Goddess Blessing because it will reduce every damage by 15% at level 5 and cash players hit hard.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Aegis major is only better for hits less than 1500 when compared to Goddess. However it absolutely SHINES in badlands where the mobs hit multiple times for usually less than 200 per hit. Once you start getting dancing weapons or worms you will see its utility.

Comment

someone told me that agis is useless, it cannot effect you at all. I have one but I don't know how different it is when i wore it.

Comment

Originally posted by R24993401 View Post
          someone told me that agis is useless, it cannot effect you at all. I have one but I don't know how different it is when i wore it.
          For BG/Arena in the 35+ range it is pretty useless. The hits are too big for it to really help much. But, when you get to the desert area, as well as the Eyeballs in FC the mobs start hitting for small amounts multiple times instead of big hits. For example, Lvl 60 FC boss has a big blast and 2 small triple hit type attacks, Normaly they hit me for 200-400, with -200 rank instead of 3 hits totaling 600-1200, they range from 3-500 (yes 3 hits for 1 dmg) There will be spears and swords, as well as the undead that multi hit, all for less than 200.... no dmg. So it does have its uses.
          Last edited by R23450065; 11-13-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            ok so ive always thought that aegis major sucks, even yellow at level 5 reduces damage by 200, but some people have told me that they had MUCH better results with the aegis major, the dmg reduction was way more than 200. This has confused me quite a bit, does anyone know what exactly does this astral do? does it reduce damage by x or something else?? the explanation for godes bless says "reduces all damage by x%" but for aegis major it says "reduces all DAMAGE VALUES by x", does that "values" means something other than the damage?
            Also please share ur experience with the aegis major, how much worth did u get out of it, thnx all
            for a single big burst damage like warrior ultimate slasher yea it look useless
            but for AOE from archer , warrior and mage its reduce a lot
            so ur choice , to bad cant stack God Bless and Aegis Major ... idk its a bug or they wont let it
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              for a single big burst damage like warrior ultimate slasher yea it look useless
              but for AOE from archer , warrior and mage its reduce a lot
              so ur choice , to bad cant stack God Bless and Aegis Major ... idk its a bug or they wont let it
              If they let you stack it, the matches would be so long it hurts.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X