Have action function for troop angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have action function for troop angels

it is very annoy when first start of battle they are in full hp they keep on healing so please let those have angel troop have the action function to whether we need support or attacking function so we will not waste those action and healing when your in full hp its really look very stupid..Thanks

It's more annoying when you actually have low health, and they either don't heal at all, or heal themselves ... you really have to be one hit away from death for your HP to be lower than your troops, and even then it's hit or miss if they'll heal you.

Very disappointed in Angels to be honest.
    Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
    NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

actually Angels are quite good but they heal the wrong person thats all
      knights are best however
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I agree with the wrong person healed part. Maybe they can set it like the restore skill in mages where the target of the heal is the one with lowest hp. Also, they should try to implement some function that allows AI to detect when HP is not full (e.g. set some sort of criteria checking that will unlock the heal skill during battle as "current hp of troop/player < amount of hp healed from healing skill"). This way, Angels will be really great as troops and not always heal wrong person and waste heal when hp is full or near full and do not need any heal.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
        X