Sylph refinement locks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph refinement locks

While refining sylph equipment, if you want to keep one/two of the stats and keep refining the item, then you "MUST" use balens, WHY??? I've mentioned about this in forums months ago. After seeing all the ideas brought up in forum over the last several months and you still don't have an answer to my question. WE NEED SYLPH REFINEMENT LOCKS!!!!!!!

or just let us use the refinement locks for gear, we get too many of those and use so little of them
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

As the song goes "it's all about the money"

Comment

if you upgrade blue to purple, is the value of Lvl 10 patk changed?
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Hero gears did not have refinement locks some years back, and we had to spend unbound balens (no bound balens at that time) to lock the stats. So far I don't see such feature on sylph gears yet, but maybe they would come in the future. One reason why I did NOT participate in the past 5 or 6 golden holy water events.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            Hero gears did not have refinement locks some years back, and we had to spend unbound balens (no bound balens at that time) to lock the stats. So far I don't see such feature on sylph gears yet, but maybe they would come in the future. One reason why I did NOT participate in the past 5 or 6 golden holy water events.
            but you get so many holy waters, why not use some
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              but you get so many holy waters, why not use some
              Event rewards is just more holy waters & exp & gold, which is not worth the effort to retrieve stuff from the mail & junk up inventory (& drive me crazy by shortening the time between kicks). Plus I already spent the balens to lock refinement stats for all 36 sylph gears so kinda don't want to mess up any 1 of them. None is max refined yet, but I don't recharge any more and skip most things, so no more balens for locking stats & my holy water income is probably going to drop significantly. For me, saving them is much better than wasting them on a dunmy sylph gear that I don't equip on any sylph or using them on marriage tree.

Comment

Working...
              X