necro30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• necro30

how much atk and sylph atk was the first time you beat it?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

I just beat 30 recently and I think I was around 74k and hercules was around 22k.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I just beat 30 recently and I think I was around 74k and hercules was around 22k.
      I was probably pretty close to that when I beat level 30. Honestly, if you can reach level 30, you should be able to beat it pretty easily. You just need a decent slowing ability, and you can double or even triple your attacks, and take him down fast. Level 28 was the hardest, as I recall. I picked up a mire rune from DW just for necro, since it was so cheap and easy to level, so that's a good idea if you don't already have it and have a few extra balens.

Comment

as mentioned above 30 is easy if u can reach it.. its much easier than 28 and 29, dont need even a slowing skills to pass it, i passed it with 350k br (back then witout eudaemons and 10% scrolls)
        focus on electro res (since 99% u using herc) more res = less dmg from it (hits into biggest resist u have)
        u can revive 1 time, so make it count, enter 1 time and fill rage/sylph/eudaemon and then enter and kill it, if u are an archer its much easier since u have DF and it works (with df i make 4-5hits before he attacks me)

Comment

i have 44k and sylph 14.5k, and completed only up to 25. close to beating 26

so im probably pretty far off for 30
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

If you have a 100% freeze, a 90% res in any element and a eud with decent damage skills I think now you could clear it with maybe 65k attack, possibly lower depending on crit an stuff.

+1 to the around 70k range, but now should be easier since euds do some damage extra... an having 90% res back then was not possible for most lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              If you have a 100% freeze, a 90% res in any element and a eud with decent damage skills I think now you could clear it with maybe 65k attack, possibly lower depending on crit an stuff.

+1 to the around 70k range, but now should be easier since euds do some damage extra... an having 90% res back then was not possible for most lol
              Was checking and i cleared necro with 62k patk/58k hercules so it should be fairly easy with eund, df and higher res.

Comment

does it have aoe? kid if dont die, will make this a whole lot easier
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  does it have aoe? kid if dont die, will make this a whole lot easier
                  Yeah it has AoE, around the 4th or 5th hit? Not sure if my Eud dies or not since I just put lvl 30 on afk and go do something else, but I'm sure they should since they won't have as much resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Was checking and i cleared necro with 62k patk/58k hercules so it should be fairly easy with eund, df and higher res.
                    what matk for this 58k br herc?
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Level 29 is much harder than 30, if you can beat 29 without luck then you can definitely beat 30.
                      Get as much slow or reduce speed skills, that's their weakness.

I passed it with 80k matk and 30k herc, no eudo but lucky to have mire, it sticks for whole round.
                      If you don't have hercules with thunder strike, use mire rune.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        omg...guess i was overly worried when i first beat it (6 months ago). buffed to 120k+ patk & herc was 89k at that time, but without eudy. i used afk mode & barely beat it. maybe afk mode just couldn't do its job right, or maybe laggers got penalized (was on mobile).

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          omg...guess i was overly worried when i first beat it (6 months ago). buffed to 120k+ patk & herc was 89k at that time, but without eudy. i used afk mode & barely beat it. maybe afk mode just couldn't do its job right, or maybe laggers got penalized (was on mobile).
                          lol first time i beat necro i had around 70k patk buffed but im really good with pve stuff so maybe thats why

Comment

I don't remember, i afk'ed it... 90k matk ish.
                            Wartune
                            IGN: Decima
                            Guild: Elysium
                            Server: S5 (Europe)
                            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                            Server : 59 (Europe)
                            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                              what matk for this 58k br herc?