Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the attributes tab, u can see the matk

altho my guess is around 22k matk

also, i believe beating 28-29 once is easier than beating 30 daily.
    Last edited by kevs926; 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

when i first beat necro i had around 60k patk
      and a 40k sylph
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        on the attributes tab, u can see the matk

altho my guess is around 22k matk

also, i believe beating 28-29 once is easier than beating 30 daily.
        I know dude but that's a screenshot of 1 year ago, i can't check again how much matk my sylph had but there was no gear so u can see how much matk from the int stat.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          I know dude but that's a screenshot of 1 year ago, i can't check again how much matk my sylph had but there was no gear so u can see how much matk from the int stat.
          ~30k (29 from int+some for level(duno how much for lvl up adds))

Comment

Don't know if it's been mentioned but electro resist is needed for level 30.

Comment

You people are nuts. 29 is absurdly easy. 28 is tough, but not as tough as 30.

Don't remember patk, but had 226k BR (buffed) when I beat it. Think a 40k ish BR herc too. This was back before slyph BR was included in player BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                Facepalm

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

Don't remember patk, but had 226k BR (buffed) when I beat it. Think a 40k ish BR herc too. This was back before slyph BR was included in player BR.
                Yeah i remember 28 being way harder to kill then 29 too, 29 is nearly as slow as 30 so doublehit were fairly easy to do, I think i killed 28 and 29 1 day and the next day cleared it.

Comment

It was ages ago for me, but it was shortly after dimensions were introduced and I levelled a Mire rune that I got in one of those dimensions. 30 was my bone of contention before that for a very long time. 28 was a pain, but if my Thunderers slowed at least partially consistantly, I had a chance, then got lucky one day and beat 28 and 29, and people kept telling me 30 was easy. Easy for archers, perhaps.

Don't recall my BR back then. Probably 200k-ish?
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

br minimum 600k with kid, 78k attack, 12k+ block, 350khp, kid archer, sylph i use cerberus, i'm mage

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                      Troll or just noob.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

Maybe it was just me, or just for a knight, but 28 was a lot harder than 30. 28 is just so ridiculously fast, I could barely double when it was slowed (this was before the speed-up talent). I barely beat 28, then skated through 29 and 30. I hardly remember 29, since I only fought it once, and it was super easy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          Maybe it was just me, or just for a knight, but 28 was a lot harder than 30. 28 is just so ridiculously fast, I could barely double when it was slowed (this was before the speed-up talent). I barely beat 28, then skated through 29 and 30. I hardly remember 29, since I only fought it once, and it was super easy.
                          If i remember right fufu is mage and they probably have more trouble with 30 because it has a lot more hp, 28 problem was enrage way too quickly, 29 i remember i took quite a bit of damage on some attacks but killed it on 1st try and 30 was hard due to the amount of hp but other then that 28 was far worse.

Comment

Working...
                          X