Mount Card Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Card Event?

Hey, there is a mount card event right now. Various mounts offered in exchange of a bunch of beast shards.....all good and dandy but I can't figure out how to get those beast shards.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    Hey, there is a mount card event right now. Various mounts offered in exchange of a bunch of beast shards.....all good and dandy but I can't figure out how to get those beast shards.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
    You got it all backward. In this event, you exchange mount card and get beast shard for them.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      You got it all backward. In this event, you exchange mount card and get beast shard for them.
      And the mounts are obtainable where?

Please tell me I missed the mount atoll in last patch....

Comment

The mounts were in an exchange uhhh maybe 2 weeks ago or something I forget, could get pretty much every old old school mount, they're probably planning on bringing it back at some point (but like the "Mount Shards" they had that was for Choppa 1st an they said "there will be more mounts" / only to add a small exchange for whips an hooves an 0 mounts after .... who knows when/if that will be)

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          And the mounts are obtainable where?

Please tell me I missed the mount atoll in last patch....
          Well...the last card on the list that you can exchange is that Arthros mount, and you can get it from boxes in the current event if you happen to get 2 of them 9since I'm pretty sure you would use the first one for yourself before exchanging it ;p )
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
            Well...the last card on the list that you can exchange is that Arthros mount, and you can get it from boxes in the current event if you happen to get 2 of them 9since I'm pretty sure you would use the first one for yourself before exchanging it ;p )
            After a second look, most mounts in exchange are from the not so magic pot, apprantly there are people lucky enough to get multiple mount cards from the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              After a second look, most mounts in exchange are from the not so magic pot, apprantly there are people lucky enough to get multiple mount cards from the pot.
              Only one you should look at is Ice Lion from the $1800 big spender, whoever has doubles of that...............

Comment

Working...
              X