Guild Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Vault

With all the new things, which are fine, I find that the guild vault just does not have enough room anymore. Is there any possibility that will be increased in size in the future? 2 pages would be great.
    Queen Kitty, Cats Rule and Dogs Drool

Originally posted by SpaceKittin View Post
    With all the new things, which are fine, I find that the guild vault just does not have enough room anymore. Is there any possibility that will be increased in size in the future? 2 pages would be great.
    And lose the chance to sell 4th 5th and one day maybe 6th page? Are you crazy?!?

Comment

Just putting the thought out there, would still need to do the same as all other guild upgrades, have a cool down and use contributions.
      Queen Kitty, Cats Rule and Dogs Drool

Comment

Even 10k contribute for even 3 rows would help alot but guild needs a 2nd page in vault... Or do a event every one gets full bag space (temporary say 7 days) 1-2 times a year and maybe be a useable item but dosent stack. And can say use it once every 30 days. Just a thought. But again they wont due to a large decrease in paid bag space.
        IGN: Muramasa
        Server: #351 -Snowcrest
        Guild: Saintz
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
        Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

cash or quit.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Wartune isn't done with updates and new items so maybe soon even 5 pages won't be enough. xD
            So yeah maybe in the future they can upgrade guild vault, but for now pages 4 and 5 for a cheap 400 balens is working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              Wartune isn't done with updates and new items so maybe soon even 5 pages won't be enough. xD
              So yeah maybe in the future they can upgrade guild vault, but for now pages 4 and 5 for a cheap 400 balens is working for me.
              Only if you have pages 1-3 maxxed out and now costs about 20k+ balens
              IGN: Muramasa
              Server: #351 -Snowcrest
              Guild: Saintz
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
              Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

I have all 3 pages open, its only recently I have done this and it costs 400 balens to "Rent" another page for 30 days. I agree we need more space but why pay 400 balens to rent extra space when a guild kick will put it all in u`r mail for 30 days for free? The only problem with that though is I have heard too many horror stories about things going missing from mails :/ So I sell anything I don`t need and try and free up space that way.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                  I have all 3 pages open, its only recently I have done this and it costs 400 balens to "Rent" another page for 30 days. I agree we need more space but why pay 400 balens to rent extra space when a guild kick will put it all in u`r mail for 30 days for free? The only problem with that though is I have heard too many horror stories about things going missing from mails :/ So I sell anything I don`t need and try and free up space that way.
                  I may rent the 4th page with the main reason being could get busy with RL and forget about those items in the mail. I do not want to lose items like that.

IMO, I think it is worth the 400 balens. Especially if you do your dimensions everyday.

BTW, did they raise the price for the 4th page? I thought it was 200 balens before patch.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    I may rent the 4th page with the main reason being could get busy with RL and forget about those items in the mail. I do not want to lose items like that.

IMO, I think it is worth the 400 balens. Especially if you do your dimensions everyday.

BTW, did they raise the price for the 4th page? I thought it was 200 balens before patch.
                    it now cost 400 now because it opens 4th and 5th space at the same time. 2 page x 200 balens = 400 balens.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      it now cost 400 now because it opens 4th and 5th space at the same time. 2 page x 200 balens = 400 balens.
                      Exactly. And those who (like me) doesn't need 5th page but just the 4th, need to pay for both anyway. Hope they won't add many other pages or I'll have to buy all of them just to use one.

Comment

Why cant a barn on our farm be used to store plants n stuff you make on the farm?? that would solve some problems with space..

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
                          Why cant a barn on our farm be used to store plants n stuff you make on the farm?? that would solve some problems with space..
                          Agree with that, there's a ton of stuff it makes us haul around all the time that we could easily put in specific boxes. The fact that there already is a farm vault makes it ridiculous to have that stuff in your inventory.

Comment

there is a temporary space in basically every feature that drops or takes items. why can't they just keep those items in there & link it to profile? inventory should hold just the items we need for equipping, activation, hot events, blacksmith & quests. just a little thought.

for the record, i do NOT pay for the temporary pages. not that i love mail vault or enjoy kicking myself out every few days, but that i have more items than 6 pages (including vault) can hold; mail vault is just not an option for me.

Comment

this the only game i know off wich let you hire bag space wich is stupid and most dont do that anyway. You think they want us to enjoy playing and not let us worry about constant full bags but i gues they have a balen quote to meet

Comment

Working...
                              X