Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Farm : less mindless clicking please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm : less mindless clicking please

hello

with new farm, we have to click on the same item for 1 to 4 time (a animal who have both ailment who have milk ready)
    and for vegetable, we now need to remove both ailment too before getting it (so most of the time, it's 3 click)

could be great, when we are in our farm, that we only have to click one time to do it all.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

There used to be a time when the harvesting click overrides all other ailments. Alas, R2 has decided that that was too easy and has removed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      There used to be a time when the harvesting click overrides all other ailments. Alas, R2 has decided that that was too easy and has removed it.
      yes, no idea why they modify it. it's useless

Comment

They enjoy to waste our time. Because of all the time invested will be more hard to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorca View Post
          They enjoy to waste our time. Because of all the time invested will be more hard to quit.
          when i see how many people are quitting lately (two day ago, we had less than 10 mage and 10 knight in WB 1) i doubt it's a good business system.
          being "free !!! " is one of the most common reason for people to stop

so everything who could help people making wartune back to a game who can enjoyed wholly would help. Removing boring and long part will make people stay.

Comment

ad 2 buttons (for vip if you want a fee on them):

1: for "harvest crops and animals"
            2: for "plant crops (opens the farm dialogy to select what crops you want in field)

push a button and it does it on auto. no more pointless button pushin, and revenue to r2 on one more reason to be vip (time being the main reason to most)
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

To be honest, I am not a fan of all of the clicking either. (its killing my poor mouse) SO I think this is a fantastic suggestion. I do not know if they will ever put it in.. but we all did eventually get the world boss hide players so never say never.. and thank you all for taking the time to make the suggestion!
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                yes, no idea why they modify it. it's useless
                Because R2 are a bunch of greedy, sadistic ********.

They added stun back into bosses as well, not just stun, but AoE stun. Everyone spend more time with the swirly things around their heads than fighting.

All so that they can make a quick buck from beads. I'm betting that they will introduce a balen farm collection thing once everyone is good and honking sick of the whole thing and willing to pay to make it stop.

Frakkers.

Comment

they should just add a map on farm & give back the scrollabilty.

Comment

Working...
                  X