Treasure thieves in Expert dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure thieves in Expert dimension

wondering if these are bugged or not ... recommended BR is roughly 560k ( I have almost 900k), water resistance 360 ( I have over 1k) ... yet I can barely touch these things .. it gets a 200% attack buff within around 2 or 3 hits which can't be
    dispelled + another 6% buff which can be but seem to be too busy trying to evade the other one .. finding these worse than skytrail bosses .. I'm sure people CAN beat them but how? .. and surely I shouldn't find it that difficult with almost double the recommendations ... anyone else have any thoughts on these ?

As an aside .. the bosses on lvls 25-30 are rated higher yet I've cleared all of those.
    Last edited by TeaGun; 05-07-2015, 08:55 AM.

As with dragon dens, try switching res if things seems to do abnormally large amounts of damage...never had a problem with thieves myself though

Comment

dragons the same... first i killed them easaly... then got 3 dimensions without them at all... now get 1 each 2cnd lvl of dimensions, and - and bearly can kill it... they get so strong... but requerements not changed... O.o
      Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Looks like they wanted to me expert a challenge...

Comment

From what people have said ALL dragons use light resistance no matter what the dim is so use that for dragons. As for thieves I think they are same, try light resistance.
          S211 Tamera
          992k br
          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
            From what people have said ALL dragons use light resistance no matter what the dim is so use that for dragons. As for thieves I think they are same, try light resistance.
            Does using Athena help? because I can't kill it with Hercules.

Comment

Probably a little since it increases your light res, but it's probably easier to just convert the res gems to light before engaging the encounter, explore the spot with the dims resistance then convert to light res gems and hit the spot again, convert back to the dims res after the fight.
              S211 Tamera
              992k br
              I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                Think you're right .. tested out with all different res crystals yesterday and the only ones I saw a difference with were the light ones, so I will go back with full light res and try to beat the damn thing

Comment

they get stronger each day - today i eaven cant kill that goblin... (not talking of dragon - it hits me with 200k)

P.S. Im not going expert but advanced only dimension
                  Last edited by Kaajinsh; 05-08-2015, 06:20 AM.
                  Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Finally beat them so thank you for the advice ... no chance with the dragons den as of yet but will try those when I can get a couple of light dimensions done .. does seem kind of stupid that they give you a recommended lvl of res based on the dim you are in rather than 'oh this is a thief/dragon we recommend light res'

maybe that was the challenge ....

Comment

Not all dragons are light. They are either light or dark, I've faced a few in expert that are dark after having light res for the previous dragon hitting me at 30k, the next dragon hit me for 160k switched to dark res and was back to 30-40k.
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

my friend, an archer, killed the expert dragon den with 465k br (eudamon rested and 20,5k athena). he used arrow, scatter, blessed shot, inc, bloodthirsty with guard+heal runes (lvl 1 adv both). did not awaken, scattered the heal buff immediately every time, and scattered the dmg buff as much as possible (skills need to fall in certain order for you to scatter the dmg buff and still have time to hit the heal buff, if your scatter isn't charging before he buffs himself so that it hits him immediately after he buffs then skip that scatter so that you'll be able to hit the heal buff immediately) inc/bloodystrike as much as possible, use arrow + blessed shot to maintain rage. takes a few minutes but with 90% light dmg reduction you'll slowly but surely kill him
                        Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                          my friend, an archer, killed the expert dragon den with 465k br (eudamon rested and 20,5k athena). he used arrow, scatter, blessed shot, inc, bloodthirsty with guard+heal runes (lvl 1 adv both). did not awaken, scattered the heal buff immediately every time, and scattered the dmg buff as much as possible (skills need to fall in certain order for you to scatter the dmg buff and still have time to hit the heal buff, if your scatter isn't charging before he buffs himself so that it hits him immediately after he buffs then skip that scatter so that you'll be able to hit the heal buff immediately) inc/bloodystrike as much as possible, use arrow + blessed shot to maintain rage. takes a few minutes but with 90% light dmg reduction you'll slowly but surely kill him
                          Okay so I tried this but no go .. changed res and sylph to dark and finally killed the dragon ... thanks for the advice, was a worthy reward so glad I didn't have to miss out on it

Comment

Originally posted by TeaGun View Post
                            Okay so I tried this but no go .. changed res and sylph to dark and finally killed the dragon ... thanks for the advice, was a worthy reward so glad I didn't have to miss out on it
                            treasure thieves give worthy rewards? how much bb you get from them? or you refer just to dragon dens?
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              treasure thieves give worthy rewards? how much bb you get from them? or you refer just to dragon dens?
                              He did say dragon lol, treasure ones are goblins (dunno if different ones exist...)

Comment

Working...
                              X