battle ground suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground suggestions

hi im not to sure where I should post this, but I have a suggestion with battle grounds.
    everyone has a problem with spawn killers it spoiles a lot of battle grounds.
    what I would like to see is a small area out side the spawn point, where if the other team stay there they start losing hp, not enough to kill them (less they stay to long) just discruage spawn killing.

I know how spawn stalkers can spoil it for everyone involved. If you can not get out.. you really have limited choices. I do not though, know how this would help as all they would then have to do is figure out the perimeter of the zone and hover outside of that set area which would in turn still box people in. I do though wish that when people were killed perhaps and sent back to their base upon leaving the home base again they'd get a five or even ten second shield or protection barrier to give them a fighting chance.. but then that's just one more idea I have heard.. but do keep them coming as you never know what they may read or see or decide to implement in time.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

options

with both the basic battle ground and the new sacred fire temple they is a option of directions after you leave the spawn, the idea is just to give players a chance to avoid.
      In some bgs you would find players sitting just outside the boards but most wont take chance of losing hp and would take the fight back to the middle or towers.
      and for them silly enough to stay in the new drainage area take the chance of being killed just a little easier.

so basicly it wouldn't stop spawn killing just discourage it, and open the option of routes to avoid

Comment

Spawn camping won't stop anytime soon as far as there are still campers.
        Well, only thing you can do is leave the said battleground and enter another. Maybe that may help.
        As for the sacred fire temple, it's a tough event which needs high BRs to keep winning.

Comment

Working...
        X