Daily Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Arena

When is the matching going to be fixed? I am tired of being matched up against players 3-400k+ br higher than we are! We are lucky to get 3-5 wins each time we go into arena. All it would take is a simple algorithm to fix the issue, and at least match us closer. A 100k difference would make it a fairer matchup, and more people would participate. I know many on our server who won't go in at all due to the match-up issues.

1st that would be very hard to code
    2- there is a way to bypass your suggestion by removing eudaemon/some gear
    3- would be unfair for those who spent big amount of $ because its pay2win game.. who paid those get easy matches
    4 - devs give a stinky poop about you or your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      1st that would be very hard to code
      2- there is a way to bypass your suggestion by removing eudaemon/some gear
      3- would be unfair for those who spent big amount of $ because its pay2win game.. who paid those get easy matches
      4 - devs give a stinky poop about you or your opinion
      How do you know how hard it would be to code? You work for this game? If not don't speak about what you don't have a clue. This is something that needs to be fixed.

Comment

Not a simple algorithm, consider that you can have any arbitrary team, even a 20k with a 1M BR, and your idea of trying to group teams by strength falls apart.

Also, this may only be my personal preference, but I don't want to spend an hour doing arena. Closer matches will drag on longer, so I don't see it as an absolute positive to meet a challenging team. And given the more restrictive matching, waiting for an opponent will probably be much longer too.

I think the big problem is that a lot of people have given up on arena, with all the lag now. So the big players are dominating everyone else who comes along.

Comment

The matchups now as it is goes something like this:

1. Fight with powerful team.
          2. Lose.
          3. Wait for 1 min for match up.
          4. Fight same team as in 1.
          5. Repeat.

If we are going to be fighting the same damned team over and over again, kindly REMOVE THE 1 MINUTE WAIT TIME!

Comment

Working...
          X