Warrior's old passive please renew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior's old passive please renew

I know that warriors passive is already too strong from the start of this server but even i can say it is pretty old. The life at that time was much less and 3000 life to heal with each block, was a pretty big advantage in a battle. Well not any more that ppl can have thousands of life and sylphs appeared to end the battles faster! I suggest that you look how much does the average health of players got upgraded and buff at least in some percentage the passive of warrior for healling after each block! I was always happy about that huge healling auto machine till i got so much health that i never even see if my bar growed bigger from each block! I know that eudeamons also heal for them but all classes take something they miss. Just a passive with fixed things, must also be fixed from time to time when average healths or dmges are increasing... I wouldn't be surpised even if the heal was going to 10000life maxx. That would make players feel they heal and that are real tanks so as to give them a real motive to put block in the gems! A quick look in the whole players gems would make you see who wants block gems to use this old passive...

Block heal cap gonna be 40k "soon", also reverse damage gonna be 50k for 2 or 3 turn i can't remember now, u can go check on chinese server, u start at lvl 40 so u have enough skill point to know.

Comment

I would have to chime in here... while I know little about the warrior class specs, everything is a learning process and what not, I must remind that we do not get everything as China and other platforms get them. We may or may not get certain caps, buffs, removals so please while exploring the China server/platform may be fun and exciting, remember there is a chance those exact things and ways will not come here or translate into the same thing here.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I would have to chime in here... while I know little about the warrior class specs, everything is a learning process and what not, I must remind that we do not get everything as China and other platforms get them. We may or may not get certain caps, buffs, removals so please while exploring the China server/platform may be fun and exciting, remember there is a chance those exact things and ways will not come here or translate into the same thing here.
        So true! Just look at eudaemons. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Balanova View Post
          So true! Just look at eudaemons. XD
          Well they're like 99% kids, made to look less childlike for the NA market... think there's only a smaller percentile of people in this half of the globe that have a thing for underage lookin girlies an whatnot when it comes to these "animations"

Comment

Is that why anime and manga is so popular in your half of the globe, then Wraith?

Comment

Working...
            X