Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

One item I would like to see

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One item I would like to see

I would like to see an item given out that for an amount of time would over ride the cool downs. Yea yea, pay for it or be a VIP.

But somewhere there used to be a scroll that gave you VIP ability for like an hour. Why can't that be done more often? I believe it was in the Underground Palace at some point.

I am no where near the level for all this Eudaemon stuff and yet am flooded with junk for Eudaemons...

Does not help me in the slightest.

Originally posted by R281607845 View Post
    I would like to see an item given out that for an amount of time would over ride the cool downs. Yea yea, pay for it or be a VIP.

But somewhere there used to be a scroll that gave you VIP ability for like an hour. Why can't that be done more often? I believe it was in the Underground Palace at some point.

I am no where near the level for all this Eudaemon stuff and yet am flooded with junk for Eudaemons...

Hopefully we will be getting more chances to get these VIP cards each month. Underground palace is now 1 week each month. Let's hope they still have those VIP cards as drops.

Comment

thats if underground palace even comes back it was suppose to many times but only seen it twice

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        thats if underground palace even comes back it was suppose to many times but only seen it twice
        UP is now part of the mini game rotation. So we should be seeing it once a month from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by R281607845 View Post

you can obtain 1 hour VIP trial card from fishing.
          and the cards from UP is 1-day VIP card.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            I just wonder what will happen 1st. Get to lvl 30 fishing for the VIP cards or be done with all building and academy upgrades with cds?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              I just wonder what will happen 1st. Get to lvl 30 fishing for the VIP cards or be done with all building and academy upgrades with cds?
              true, with the new mini game rotation, reaching level 30 in fish is 4 time harder
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                true, with the new mini game rotation, reaching level 30 in fish is 4 time harder
                yeah, its stupid they didnt make the exp 4x.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

UP should start on monday at 6 am server time~

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    I do believe what gruntar is saying to be correct. We have already had the other three mini games in equal rotation, so that should place the Underground Palace up to bat for this coming Monday if all goes according to what we are all hoping. Lets keep those fingers crossed. I do know people on the pre-patched servers said they had it this week, and as they got things a week before, well that's also hopeful, not concrete.. but hopeful.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      and the cards from UP is 1-day VIP card.
                      I've gotten 1-day and 1-hour from UP. Just depends on how lucky you are.
                      IGN: Swinella
                      Class: Mage
                      lvl: 80
                      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                      Server: Kabam s79
                      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        I do believe what gruntar is saying to be correct. We have already had the other three mini games in equal rotation, so that should place the Underground Palace up to bat for this coming Monday if all goes according to what we are all hoping. Lets keep those fingers crossed. I do know people on the pre-patched servers said they had it this week, and as they got things a week before, well that's also hopeful, not concrete.. but hopeful.
                        Hope, hope, hope. Reminds me of a racist empty suit that used the same line, and ended up doubling his nation's debt and taking his nation's economy outside and putting a bullet in its head. How's that hope and change working out fer ya?

Comment

Working...
                        X