No announcement yet.

Purg. Maze boss 18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it helped ^_^. 22 is where I'm stuck at to lol, thing hits hard!
    S211 Tamera
    992k br
    I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

I am convinced that there is a bug in stage 18. When you kill all of his minions, his damage automatically goes up 1000% w/o raging. Can someone look into this? How do you expect a mage to beat him if all of mages attacks attack any enemy at random?

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
        I am convinced that there is a bug in stage 18. When you kill all of his minions, his damage automatically goes up 1000% w/o raging. Can someone look into this? How do you expect a mage to beat him if all of mages attacks attack any enemy at random?

RoF, Meteor, Delphic Hell Thunder ??? Probably missing some, do remember mages being the AoE filled of the classes.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
          The boss never gets a "rage" icon. After 8 turns, it'll use the kill hit, so you're probably taking about 8 turns to kill the mob.

The other two classes are the same as well. For knight, you'd have to kill the front two monsters before you can use thrasher as freeze, and for archer the back two before using Deep Freeze.
          And I believe mages Thunder is random?
          Key to beating this boss is getting rid of the mob in 3-4 turns or less if possible lol or use a mire or thunder right off the bat and hope it hits the boss.

Comment

Working...
          X