Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Couldnt find the edit button ?

And you're totally wrong about my name, try a better translator.
    een pietje precies. (=iemand die de dingen altijd heel precies wil doen.)
    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Who cares if we win or lose an arena fight since we get rewards at the end of the fight, wether you win or lose? If someone complains you have two options: just ignore and keep going or just simply politely ask them if they wanna stay and get the free stuff or if they wanna leave....

Now Off-Topic......
      How about a group hug and everything will be fine? *Happy Panda Dance * XD
      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Thanks for the reminder about why I love my arena team. One of them is gaining her 70 gear a little more slowly than the rest, so her BR is a little bit lower and she's had moments where she's felt bad about it. I wouldn't trade her for the top casher on the server.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

I had a low level new player bug me non stop to do arena with him. Since our server is fairly dead and getting 4 people for arena is not always easy, I agreed. The whole time, he did nothing but troll. When we were winning, he'd troll the other team. When the other team won, he'd troll me, asking why a server top "sucks so bad" and "loses so much". After 10 fights of this, I got sick of it and told him that we're already doing him a favor by carrying him and that a large part of the reason we aren't winning as much is because we're essentially fighting 3 vs 4. I then invited him to either stop complaining and stop trolling the other teams or to leave. He sulked for the remaining 5 fights, then rained verbal abuse on me in world chat after.

The point I'm making is some people are just jerks. Even when you help them, they repay you with abuse and insults. I suspect being "anonymous" online makes some people think they have license to insult and abuse because nobody knows who they really are and no retribution can follow them out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
            I had a low level new player bug me non stop to do arena with him. Since our server is fairly dead and getting 4 people for arena is not always easy, I agreed. The whole time, he did nothing but troll. When we were winning, he'd troll the other team. When the other team won, he'd troll me, asking why a server top "sucks so bad" and "loses so much". After 10 fights of this, I got sick of it and told him that we're already doing him a favor by carrying him and that a large part of the reason we aren't winning as much is because we're essentially fighting 3 vs 4. I then invited him to either stop complaining and stop trolling the other teams or to leave. He sulked for the remaining 5 fights, then rained verbal abuse on me in world chat after.

The point I'm making is some people are just jerks. Even when you help them, they repay you with abuse and insults. I suspect being "anonymous" online makes some people think they have license to insult and abuse because nobody knows who they really are and no retribution can follow them out of the game.
            Lol it's impressive you even lasted the whole 15 with that.

Comment

That's what the blacklist feature is for. I'm pretty sure it's a full ignore now--have seen guildmates talking to someone I have blacklisted in chat but never see the blackisted people ever talking. It's great.

Comment

Just to throw this out there. I dont get to do arena at all, the times are bad for me. But I can recover 150 insignia but no league insignia is recovered. Seriously whats the damn point???????????????? Its not like the 15 shield things (cant remember what they called atm lol) you swap for recovery grow on tress or anything, they are hard to get, so dont go saying if we could recover league insig no one would do arena, because thats simply not true. The way things are atm, if you cant do arena, you just have to live with the fact you will never get league insig and be behind everyone who can.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  than*

i'll leave now
                  lol hobotrollking ^^

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
                    een pietje precies. (=iemand die de dingen altijd heel precies wil doen.)
                    Exactly, that's something different as me being always right

Comment

Working...
                    X