i have a big issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a big issue

i have an acc that i cant loggin in anymore. The problem is i changed my pass and now when i want to loggin in it says i have to start all over again to choose a char and etc... why do i have this problem any1 knows?? pls help me..and ty

hey there, do you have more than one email ?
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

nope i dont have....in the past i could loggin in normal the name i put and pass...now it says to put email and pass...when im in game and click server i used to be..they show me to choose a new char and all these things

Comment

Please double and triple check if you're logging in the usual way. Also:
        Are you on the right platform? (Kabam, R2, Armor, etc)
        If you normally use an OpenID (Facebook, Google etc) to log in, do so now as well
        Are you trying to get unto the correct server?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

maybe u started from new server??

Comment

maybe you pressed 3 instead of 2?
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
            X