Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.8 KB
ID:	1772405Click image for larger version

Name:	??????????.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	674.5 KB
ID:	1772406

Please file a ticket with these screenshots. This isn't something we can resolve here on the forums, the GMs will have to look into this. http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune

Furthermore, I've hidden the screenshots from view, since their content breaks the forum rules. The GMs and mods can still see them if needs be.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i already saw the screenshot tho.
      plus you didnt really hid them, people still can see it just by clicking the links. <_<
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        i already saw the screenshot tho.
        plus you didnt really hid them, people still can see it just by clicking the links. <_<
        Yeah, the Forum Ninjas will always beat us to it :P

o.O shouldn't do? When you click on them, it should say 'Invalid Attachment'?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
          asd23a1sd321as32d1
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Yeah, the Forum Ninjas will always beat us to it :P

o.O shouldn't do? When you click on them, it should say 'Invalid Attachment'?
            hmm, maybe its because the pic's cache still saved on my browser?

edit: ok, 4 of 5 pics now cant be accessed. but the last one still can be clicked by me.
            Last edited by Arlad; 05-10-2015, 09:13 AM.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              hmm, maybe its because the pic's cache still saved on my browser?

edit: ok, 4 of 5 pics now cant be accessed. but the last one still can be clicked by me.
              Ninja skills! >.<

Comment

if I am Ukrainian that it is a not occasion to offend me

Comment

Originally posted by morchiba View Post
                  if I am Ukrainian that it is a not occasion to offend me
                  Correct. But what I'm trying to tell you is that issues like these are not handled by the mods here on the forum. They are handled by the GMs. So you will have to file a ticket with your screenshots as proof.

Comment

ok thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                    X