X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes i finally have my 3rd deamon!

and its the 3rd battle oracle! no i am not frustrated at all now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tanlii; 05-10-2015, 08:48 AM.

The "almost" hidden name of your eudaemon is so amusing, at least you tried.

And why people keep getting more eudaemons when its random and no chance to get rid of them atm, is beyond me.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      The "almost" hidden name of your eudaemon is so amusing, at least you tried.

And why people keep getting more eudaemons when its random and no chance to get rid of them atm, is beyond me.
      thank you
      Last edited by Tanlii; 05-10-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

in answer to ur question, i had 5 shards, they take invent space, so i exchanged them.
        Last edited by Tanlii; 05-10-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

anybody knows if we will be able to use more than 1 eudaemon in the future? If not, I dont understand why we have more than 1...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
            anybody knows if we will be able to use more than 1 eudaemon in the future? If not, I dont understand why we have more than 1...
            did you wonder the same about sylphs?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I have enough shards to make 2 eudaemon's but will not take a chance in getting the same one. I am an archer with an archer euda and really want a mage. I really hope they change this soon. I can halfway understand making it random, that is what this game is all about, want you to take a chance but still don't like it. But why you can not delete or sacrifice one is beyond me.

Comment

Well, it's not like Eudaemon Shards are going to become nonexistant if they ever do give us the option of deleting Eudaemon or picking which we want.
                Since I'm one of those people that buys 50 skill chests per day, my inventory would get flooded if I didn't take the risk of trying to obtain a new Eudaemon.
                Luckily I have 3 of them and all different! )

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Well, it's not like Eudaemon Shards are going to become nonexistant if they ever do give us the option of deleting Eudaemon or picking which we want.
                  Since I'm one of those people that buys 50 skill chests per day, my inventory would get flooded if I didn't take the risk of trying to obtain a new Eudaemon.
                  Luckily I have 3 of them and all different! )
                  I also have 3 different ones (very lucky me), but I am not sure if it is worthy spending millions of gold to increase the skills for all of them. What do you think? Will we be able to use more than 1 so it is worthy spending so much gold to improve all 3 of them? I mean spending gold in shop instead of buying skills with balens (I dont even know anything about advanced skills, and not sure if it is worth the money)

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                    I also have 3 different ones (very lucky me), but I am not sure if it is worthy spending millions of gold to increase the skills for all of them. What do you think? Will we be able to use more than 1 so it is worthy spending so much gold to improve all 3 of them? I mean spending gold in shop instead of buying skills with balens (I dont even know anything about advanced skills, and not sure if it is worth the money)
                    Well I mean it's not like we have a choice, the chest gives us random skills for any of the 3 Eudaemon. All 3 of my Eudaemon already have skills that are level 2 and I'm not even trying to level up my knight and archer.
                    So it may not be worth it, but I have no choice since the skills are random class.

But imo I think it is worth it. After I max my mage, I'll need another Eudaemon to use all these items on and there may be events in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X