PVP dim war disabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP dim war disabled?

ive been waiting for days now for some1 to attack my adv dark dim, so i can get the compensation. still no luck.

the last 5 dims i opened (mix of basic and int) were also new ones. have they disabled it? do i still need to worry about attackers?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

hahahaha, sadly no.
    my alt used int water dimension 4 days ago and end up in someone's dimension. luckily that guy didnt changed his password since a year ago and was offline, so i log him in and kick my alt out before anyone noticed lol.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

No. I just got one today.

For throwing the luckless chap out (I murdered him AND his troops with 1 casting of ROF, such is the disparity in our BR and levels), I got a "bonus of 1% of all rewards received from your dimension"). Now, considering that there is NO dimension reward above 100, I don't see how that is even possible or relevant, and only took up space in my mailbox.

R2 competence at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        ive been waiting for days now for some1 to attack my adv dark dim, so i can get the compensation. still no luck.
        Trolling or just dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Trolling or just dumb?
          maybe he cant beat it, so after taking all the items he wishes to be attacked so he got a compensation box rather than discarding the dimension.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes my BR too low

also, adv is bad for farming offering
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Working...
            X