Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph skills spots should be chosen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph skills spots should be chosen

hi

i got all spots full with skills for my sylph and now i want to choose different skills and take weak ones out
    it rly sucks when this games actions turn into a roll the dice which most time went bad for me

I want that we can chooose in which spot we put our next skill so i dont take the good skills ones and then try again and again until i get lucky and obtain wht i wanted frm the start
    make game more fun for players and less stressful

ty

Maybe need more ballens for, pls buy more ballens.

Comment

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
      Maybe need more ballens for, pls buy more ballens.
      i know u try to be funny but yr joke has no relevance
      so if u have nothing to say pls be silent

Comment

Sadly this has been suggested more times than i can remember, and all started when sylphs were first introduced. However it is a suggestion that falls on deaf ears because they think they can make more money by those constantly spending and gambling than by making it pick and choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          Sadly this has been suggested more times than i can remember, and all started when sylphs were first introduced. However it is a suggestion that falls on deaf ears because they think they can make more money by those constantly spending and gambling than by making it pick and choose.
          at least an item in itemshop that will empty a desired sylph skill slot... logic and r2... with this new patch maybe in 2,3 months they will think to double that guild vault since we got from events so many things that can't be use until reach lvl 80, adv. mahra, adv. sepulcrum and so on, well good think they put that hide option at wb, only took 2 years, we will see this in 2 years maybe with some luck and patch 99.1
          Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Working...
          X