Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Need help with Spender Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with Spender Event!

    Hi, so I spent CLOSE to 10k balens, but not exact 10k to get the spender rewards. I know that you can put balens in Guild, but it takes bound balens first. Is there a way that you can get exact number of balens spent?
    I really appreciate if anyone can help.

  • #2
    try anything in the shop untick the box bound balens first

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      try anything in the shop untick the box bound balens first
      I have like 15k of bound balens, I don't want to get rid of them just for a few balens. Is there another way?

      Comment


      • #4
        I never found anything that cost only 1 balen. Maybe buy 1 green flame under eudaemon equipment thats cheap and will be useful.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CesarJ1000 View Post
          I never found anything that cost only 1 balen. Maybe buy 1 green flame under eudaemon equipment thats cheap and will be useful.
          I can refresh Wilds Shop for 10 balens, but I need to spend less than 10. Thanks tho.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lvl 1 refinement crystal is 5 balens (but a total waste) - shop, item.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CesarJ1000 View Post
              Lvl 1 refinement crystal is 5 balens (but a total waste) - shop, item.
              Thank you very much. This will help.

              Comment


              • #8
                dude you spent close to 10k balens, and now you are cheap for 50-100 more?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  dude you spent close to 10k balens, and now you are cheap for 50-100 more?
                  Why didn't I think of this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                    Thank you very much. This will help.
                    You are welcome!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X