Add ToK To XP Recovery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add ToK To XP Recovery

As The Title Says, Please Add Tower Of Kings To XP Recovery, With Some Items From ToK Chest Available. I Am On Dying Server 3/7 ToK's Done Only Last Week. (Due To Work) If You Haven't Got A Team (I Have), Or Its Late When You Log On BC Of Work Ties You Can Kiss ToK Hard Good-bye. Forever Falling Behind With Eudie Res Reduction ect. It Would Be Nice To Be Able To Recover Some Missing Rewards, no?

Spire recovery doesn't give spire chests, mp recovery doesn't give mp items, DI recovery doesn't give hooves, even if they did add ToK to exp recovery you can still kiss eudie items good bye.

Comment

What Wraith said. Recovery only works on Gold/Exp and daru I think for wb?

And why you gotta capitalize all the first letters

Comment

sPIRE cHEST cONTAIN cRUD oHH i rEALY nEED mORE lv9 lUCK sTONES. MPD iTEMS aVAILIBLE fROM g.sHOP eCT aS aRE aLL oTHER rEWARDS fROM oTHER pART oF tHE gAME, eCXEPT tOK rEWARS wHICH aRE oNLY aVAILIBLE tHROUGH bALEN, hOOF fROM dI aRE iRRELIVANT iF lIKE mE yOU hAVE mAX mOUNT rEFINMENT yADA yADA yADA . bUT oNE cAN oNLY hOPE aND dREAM, oR pOST a sUDGESTION.. bANG sHE sHOT mE dOWN, bANG bANG
        Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-11-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

you can always recover them by cashing. check hot events when warpaths are on it.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

just solo easy, its not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by gensouj View Post
              just solo easy, its not too bad
              No its not, easy and normal tok are a walk in the park solo, BUT the rewards are crud, NO Eudie res rewards, Which the whole point of thread.... I guess you not strong enough to do hard, and or know the difference of rewards from normal to hard??

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                sPIRE cHEST cONTAIN cRUD oHH i rEALY nEED mORE lv9 lUCK sTONES. MPD iTEMS aVAILIBLE fROM g.sHOP eCT aS aRE aLL oTHER rEWARDS fROM oTHER pART oF tHE gAME, eCXEPT tOK rEWARS wHICH aRE oNLY aVAILIBLE tHROUGH bALEN, hOOF fROM dI aRE iRRELIVANT iF lIKE mE yOU hAVE mAX mOUNT rEFINMENT yADA yADA yADA . bUT oNE cAN oNLY hOPE aND dREAM, oR pOST a sUDGESTION.. bANG sHE sHOT mE dOWN, bANG bANG
                I laughed more than I should have

Comment

Working...
                X