Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about the Gems Scolls ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Gems Scolls ?

hey, so is R2 messing with us ? i am spending balens on crypt keys and all its giving is the gem scrolls i already know. i could see if i where just doing the free one but not when i am buying keys and you guys have pop out the same cupcakes all the time now. at least be for the patch we would get ones we didn't have but now NOPE !
    don't know but something needs to change. why do we keep getting the same thing ?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-12-2015, 11:28 AM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

So what is the question?

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
      So what is the question?
      you can kinda tell what the Question is. why the same gem scrolls being given out over and over ?

-R2games

Comment

The necropolis can be a difficult challenge... but when a scroll drops which one it will be is completely random. I know it can be frustrating to duplicate a scroll time and time again, and yes this has happened to me three times in the alst two months *shakes fist*, but really there is no trick or skill involved, its sadly, just very very random.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You're complaining....about getting a scroll from Necro.

-_-

It's not the one you want, but c'mon. It's still a scroll from Necro.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

you are spending your balens wrongly. you should wait hot events, scrolls for sale.
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
              You're complaining....about getting a scroll from Necro.

-_-

It's not the one you want, but c'mon. It's still a scroll from Necro.
              scrolls i cant use and I've not just got one gotten 4 already i cant use. didn't you read the mods post or have you not run into this problem yet ? cause if you have you would be posting this :/

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                you are spending your balens wrongly. you should wait hot events, scrolls for sale.
                events that only happen once in a long while and are way over priced. and if your talking about the spend 1k balens and hope you get what you need from wheel that would be a waste.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                  events that only happen once in a long while and are way over priced. and if your talking about the spend 1k balens and hope you get what you need from wheel that would be a waste.
                  i will say the same to you with your balen crypt key method
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Can't really complain about the balens you're spending to buy crypt keys, since using keys or not doesn't change yours odds of getting a scroll.
                    That said, yes it's pretty frustrating but it's random and you'll just have to keep trying. I know I haven't had any lvl 11-12 scrolls drop for me since the patch, but have had lvl 9s drop.
                    Hang in there man, you'll get one some day soon. :P

Comment

The only thing what you get extra when you use crypt key's is 2 scrolls in 1 go instead of 1 if you find any.

so would just go without crypt key's.

and be happy that you find scrolls. . i know people who been playing for ages and never found any. .

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                        scrolls i cant use and I've not just got one gotten 4 already i cant use. didn't you read the mods post or have you not run into this problem yet ? cause if you have you would be posting this :/

The game trolled me repeatedly with duplicate level 9 scroll drops. Useless, but the game was still dropping scrolls, which made me very happy. I sold them and went on with my life. It may not have been what I wanted, but Necro....was....dropping....scrolls. As long as they kept dropping, I'd eventually get something I wanted.

Guess what. Something I needed finally dropped. I got my 11 scroll the day after the most recent gem event ended. Trolled me a little bit again with the timing, but...Necro...dropped...a...scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                          and be happy that you find scrolls. . i know people who been playing for ages and never found any. .
                          This x1000. I'll never complain about a semi-rare drop, even if I don't need it. There are guildies who would consider slapping me if I complained about something they desperately wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                            The only thing what you get extra when you use crypt key's is 2 scrolls in 1 go instead of 1 if you find any.

so would just go without crypt key's.

With or without using crypt keys, you still get one scroll.
                            But I do get the same ones over and over again as well, so topic starter kinda has a point.

Comment

Just be happy you are getting a scroll from necro, there are lots of people who run necro daily for months hoping to get a scroll and fail. Since the update necro is free, why in the world would you want to use crypt keys when its free? The only scrolls ive gotten from necro is charisma and block, lvl 10 and im happy that i have lvl 10 gems, just need lots of gold for converting but still happy that i got a scroll...

There are more things you could complain about than getting the same scroll over and over again.. At the end of the day its just a game...

Comment

Working...
                              X