Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground

systematically on battleground, the powerful players ( 150-200.000) come to block cemeteries and some manage even to attack, while we did not go out.
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/980725trop.jpg

It is the anti game because we cannot play, dice which we try to go out, we died.

I am not any more going to spend a single dollar on a game or where i'am blocked by other players who even have no fairplay to allow us to fill our wagons. And i'am not alone in this case.

i dont think this game is for you if you are upset about small things like spawn campers. there are always people like that in any battleground on any level, and the level campers are making it worse. its still sucks in lvl 80's too since you also be pitted againts people who played 2 years longer than you.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Spawn campers are the one I hate the most.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
        so simply emoquit.. and dont swet about it

Comment

I'm too mushy for 80s BG, so I rarely play it. However, there's always someone I can take who'll run past spawn during BG. *shrug* I wait for him to run by, kill him, and go back into spawn and wait for another one.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

If regular BG makes u cry, better stop playing bg altogether. Your points won't even change without fighting or risking your life in advanced bg. non-vip players are really sick in there. now, without protection from vip9 & still kept forgetting i don't have it any more (didn't renew vip), i typically lost 800-4000 honor per bg. but heh like i should really care. it's about time to quit any ways.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
              Let's say the players that spawn camp derive enjoyment from it,

Comment

solution:
                1) become stronger and kill all spawn campers. They will not come to attack you, you will be the hunter. :P
                2) camp level - to become stronger and max your honor, stop leveling until you reach that goal.

Btw, BG was never fair. When it started it was for level 30 - 39 and 40 - 80. You can imagine how hard it was for those 40 against high levels. Then with better level groups, it was always hard for those on bottom against those on top and when those top (e.g. level 39) became 40, hard time returned for them.

If you rushed levels and become weak then dont complain about game, it is up to you how you play it.. if you do not pay or cash hard.. if you want to help team and keep spawn area clean or bully enemies in their area. It is whole about people and their goals.

EDIT:
                Btw, what happened to BG? last days it is usually maximally 3 people on each side. It is so empty and boring...but probably good for carting.
                Last edited by Yamaneko123; 05-15-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Spawncampers are jerk and there's not much to be said, if u find someone on opponent team that spawncamp just leave bg and join another after, it sucks but it's better then feeding them.

Comment

80s bg you say are not fair yes i agree so its upto r2 to make them closer you have 60 - 70 - 80 bg but 80 bg the range of players is huge from 200k br to 1.5million br.i think it about time there was caps in 80 bgs maybe 1million and below and 1million plus at least they would be a sporting chance for all to get aleast 1 kill
                    i have deliberatly gone into bg with all my stuff off to get 100% dryads which not take long. i then reclothed and stuff upto 900k br still got 2 hitted. dryads in 80 bgs a waste of time they so strong your atks do nothing all you do is last a bit longer total waste of time now but you need honour.r2 plz can we have more ways to get honour as like so many people they dropping from bgs and from game you got a good game here with a lot of good people who like to play but they cant play plz sort something as it becoming a joke
                    ty pendragon server 222

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                      then reclothed and stuff upto 900k br still got 2 hitted.
                      That's because ur astral/resistance sucks (med maybe too depend how much honor u have).

Comment

Spawn Camping is very common and has been common for what...like 3 years? There can't be a end to it but R2Games can do something about it. Gamefuse has made a system or uses a system where they ban spawn campers for a limited time.

Comment

It's simple:
                          Battleground resource officers need to be on the level of
                          the world boss or those guild bosses,make them crazy
                          hard to kill so they can't off them to stop others from
                          carting or trying to cart.

And for free/low br players,go in with 6/7 min left and
                          just wait out the clock.not a big deal to wait 6 min for
                          it to be over.

Comment

Working...
                          X