Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Spirit & Sylph Level Scroll

Hi

I am sure most of us reaches 1000 pvp points in a week, and claim the chest which gives us at least 1 Mount Spirit card.

And most of us who played long time already, Mount Spirit card is totally useless now since we cant synthesise any new mount anymore.

So can u guys get us to use our mount spirit for some new mounts

Another thing is sylph experience/level scroll...another annoying thing. We can't sell it, we had to permanently carry it in our inventory. I think that is odd. Some say u can transfer it to mailbox to delete it but that's a hassle - kick out from guild to do that...

So why not allow us to sell it off, say for 1 miserable gold each scroll...thanks!

i have to agree about the sylph scrolls. cant use, cant sell, don't need

Comment

use on a level 1 sylph
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        use on a level 1 sylph
        problem is we got no more space for lvl 1 sylph...all type of sylph has reach lvl 80

Comment

sacrifice the one you need the least/or open a new slot,

get a lvl 1 sylph, get it to 80, sacrifice, rinse and repeat.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

instead of sacrificing a lvl 80 sylph, put them in vault, get guild kick, delete the mail with the scrolls.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
              Hi

I am sure most of us reaches 1000 pvp points in a week, and claim the chest which gives us at least 1 Mount Spirit card.

And most of us who played long time already, Mount Spirit card is totally useless now since we cant synthesise any new mount anymore.

So can u guys get us to use our mount spirit for some new mounts
              You're forgetting the evil unicorn! 25 mount spirits for a 7-day mount, so you can have it active maybe 3 weeks a year. And who wouldn't want that *amazing* benefit?

Comment

Working...
              X