Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Patch Double Gems and Sylph Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Why give an answer when you're not sure, and don't have an account on test server?
    That's why i said, i think,

I like to think for myself, and think logic, realy they gonne give us 60 to 100 goddes of blessing daily with this fight, neh dont think so, or the divinity shards, if we get that reward every day, you can have that gaia or athena in a few days, and that after many months of strugling to get those shards?

Sure ive got gaia and athena with the sepl/mahra event, but stil got an hades also, thats a bit better then the gaia i have ( skills, sepl), so yes i would like to evolve that sylph stil.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
      That's why i said, i think,

I like to think for myself, and think logic, realy they gonne give us 60 to 100 goddes of blessing daily with this fight, neh dont think so, or the divinity shards, if we get that reward every day, you can have that gaia or athena in a few days, and that after many months of strugling to get those shards?

Sure ive got gaia and athena with the sepl/mahra event, but stil got an hades also, thats a bit better then the gaia i have ( skills, sepl), so yes i would like to evolve that sylph stil.
      Ya, I know, didnt want to be rude either, but I'd rather hear from people who actually have the correct answer

Comment

Working...
      X