Magical pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical pot

Title. Any1 knows if it will return? I am getting more hammers than I have influence beads (over 100)...

Will come back eventually, right now they are milking cashers with vodoo thingy for another week it seems.

Comment

I know how you feel, wanting to use the hammers. I have a small stock pile from the cloud adventures myself. However, we do not know in advance the return date and all we can do is unfortunately keep an eye on the news and events section for any future release or updates on the return of the magic pot, sorry guys
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So with the exchange now going on does this mean that there will be no more normal hammer urns??
        Can a mentor confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
          Can a mentor confirm?
          *giggles* .
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I wonder if we get an exchange each voodoo urn now, or cloud adventure will just start dropping new hammers.

Never understood in the first place why the new "urn" replaced the old one, looks like the same thing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
              I wonder if we get an exchange each voodoo urn now, or cloud adventure will just start dropping new hammers.

Never understood in the first place why the new "urn" replaced the old one, looks like the same thing to me.
              If cloud does drop the new hammers/there's always an exchange the urn is like 1% better because of the "bonus" thingy on the side for 10-50-------etc uses. It's not much but yeah.

Comment

but since i already start collect hammer, better collect more til better drops ex. (non-eudamon drops)
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Sorry all, this was posted like, an hour or two before the exchange for hammers started
                  Btw, how can I kill this thread, its useless now, no need to eat the space that is so unlimited?

Comment

Working...
                  X