Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Underground : worst luck possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Mount, mount and let me think, mount.
    Those who toss balens around like its nothing already have the mount, all the rest won't get it for the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Those who toss balens around like its nothing already have the mount, all the rest won't get it for the next year.
      I never cashed (except revive and a couple time step when stepping on search point with less the 3 step left) and got 9 shard, 3 this week, it's not that hard to get find the search spot.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        if you are dumb, you want goodies
        Goodies is best mini game

Comment

I never cashed (except revive and a couple time step when stepping on search point with less the 3 step left) and got 9 shard, 3 this week, it's not that hard to get find the search spot.
          So you need 16 shards still... assuming you get 3 every month that'd still put you at 6 months for mount, no one said it's hard but pretty much sums up piet's point. Not everyone's lucky either *points to OP* those that don't want to spend bb on revives after getting ****** luck lose an entire day of "chance" cause of it.

Comment

However you're right, it's not really what I ment, the mount takes ages to get, with my luck prolly over a year, and it's the only reason to even bother to do UP.
            Rewards are still in 2014 mode, while it happens to be halfway 2015.

Comment

Jewel > UP > goodies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fishing ^^

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                Jewel > UP > fishing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> goodies ^^
                Fixed that for you

Goodies link is the only one that's not even worth the effort of trying. Unless you find the mindless task a reward in itself.

Comment

I hear goodies link can be good if you can solve the puzzles fast. I suck at it and generally get minimal rewards, if anything at all. My biggest gripe is they added it into Cloud Adventures. Optional minigame is one thing, forcing it on people when they play other parts of the game is a foul.

I have horrid luck UP. Usually once a week I get the 2 deaths before any rewards troll. The 2 reasons I have for doing it are the rare but nice rewards (crypt keys, vip ticket, SC scroll) and the minimal chance of getting mount shards. It'll take a long time to get the mount, especially with my bad luck (game up for a week, and I'm lucky to get one shard in that week), but it is still something to work towards that is obtainable for free if you're patient.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                    I hear goodies link can be good if you can solve the puzzles fast. I suck at it and generally get minimal rewards, if anything at all. My biggest gripe is they added it into Cloud Adventures. Optional minigame is one thing, forcing it on people when they play other parts of the game is a foul.

I have horrid luck UP. Usually once a week I get the 2 deaths before any rewards troll. The 2 reasons I have for doing it are the rare but nice rewards (crypt keys, vip ticket, SC scroll) and the minimal chance of getting mount shards. It'll take a long time to get the mount, especially with my bad luck (game up for a week, and I'm lucky to get one shard in that week), but it is still something to work towards that is obtainable for free if you're patient.
                    Same, I really hate those days when I end up landing on Goodies block at least two times, maybe three.
                    The only reason I hate it being forced on us though is because the completion rewards suck. I mean, if they forced jewel hunt on us with the same rewards that it normally gives I wouldn't mind that too much. o:

Comment

Wartune Logic = Wartune Player Struggling = $$

Comment

Goodie is the only mini game requiring only skill, not much luck . For that I like it. It would nice they remove cash option like fishing.

Comment

Working...
                        X