need Emergency mereg srvers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Silly question : Why none of you ever said what number is your server? You all saying that you want/need a merge...but none of you actually identified the server in this thread...
    Hope they talking about server 4 :P, can sure use a merge

Comment

Originally posted by Theknight_elf View Post
      Hope they talking about server 4 :P, can sure use a merge
      You are in server 4? :O
      That mean we are in the same server then?
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

server dead fast, 2 month pass on this theard and serves are going dead and dead
        Click image for larger version

Name:	server dead.png
Views:	1
Size:	794.4 KB
ID:	1714839

Comment

Once this says less than 'many', feel free to post here requesting. By looks of the amount of players posting here (from the same server), the server is fairly active
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

mr moderator you are very smart maybe
            you see 8 archer whene start word boss but maybe should i take other screen whene word boss finish to see how many
            and you tell me the server active ?
            hope you sleep good before answer

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Once this says less than 'many', feel free to post here requesting. By looks of the amount of players posting here (from the same server), the server is fairly active
              for what I saw "many" appear as long as there is more than 1 people in WB
              so it does mean "nothing" ^^

I remember a WB who started already when maintenance ended. we were less than 10 (overall) and it still showed "many"
              Last edited by ArnaudBo; 07-19-2015, 12:39 PM.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

That's a lame reply tbh.

Comment

Ending screenshots are usually best, but it's not always an accurate tool for determining activity, since events will always be at an inconvenient time for some.

I get more concerned over the servers that can't even find 10 people to come and post in a thread. This thread had 25 replies within 3 days, and that's after removing the alt posts. Given that only small portion of players actually visit the forum, and even fewer take the time to post, it doesn't come across as a totally dead server, statistically speaking. If all the accounts that replied to this thread are being played, you're going to find quite a few servers jealous that you have over 50 toons hanging around in the server. It's also going to contribute toward your server activity statistics, but not in your favor.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hy I write for server 4 europe. Pls we need a merge server. We are less and less onlyne. Many players create 2-3 acc to help themselves because we can't find players to do our mpd.If I i do only 1 hit to wb I will end up on place 27 my br 600k boosted. I don't speak about a new acc with 30k br witch will be not less that 50 place or above and that in a good daywith players onlyne. I've seent that nobody take in consiteration what we caomplain about it ... Not even the tikets with no answer back... Deleting acc it is an option and I hoope others will folow if nothing is happen thank you.
                    For server 4 europe
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-20-2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: Getting rid of allcaps

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Ending screenshots are usually best, but it's not always an accurate tool for determining activity, since events will always be at an inconvenient time for some.

I get more concerned over the servers that can't even find 10 people to come and post in a thread. This thread had 25 replies within 3 days, and that's after removing the alt posts. Given that only small portion of players actually visit the forum, and even fewer take the time to post, it doesn't come across as a totally dead server, statistically speaking. If all the accounts that replied to this thread are being played, you're going to find quite a few servers jealous that you have over 50 toons hanging around in the server. It's also going to contribute toward your server activity statistics, but not in your favor.
                      Can we get more detail on 'server activity statistics' you mention? what exactly is activity and how is it registered? Is it how many log in, devotion points, spending activity, #of chat messages? If the matrix is who logged in to do jewel hunt, farm, guild blessing, hot events, guild battle, fate wheel and run one mpd of some kind... that is not contributing much to help the server stay active as a whole. Can you be more specific?

Also, 50 toons is quite small. If R2 acknowledges there is a server with 50 toons 'hanging around', the first thing they should do is find a merge for them. 50 is nothing, considering the variable of when ppl play. No one defines fun as waiting for hours to find a group. The mmo concept has so many variables that in this game style, I would think 100 toons with avg devo's over 100 would be the minimum for reasonable play. After that dead time would get too large and draw from the experience.

And lastly, R2mentors come onto the servers and tell the server to post on forums if they really want a merge, so that would raise the rate you mention of ppl visiting to request it. Potentially to the point you might have a large percentage that do, not sure that is a good gauge of server evaluation.
                      Last edited by Kalyrific; 07-20-2015, 12:29 PM.
                      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                      Guild: Paradox
                      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

I would let me to see some platforms moved to r2 servers. I am from gamefuse east coast and would very much like to see us moved. I think other platforms would like that. Not sure how difficult that may be but if varies platforms can face each other in cross platform events like arena BG cw etc moving us should not be difficult.

Comment

Working...
                        X