Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Question about battleground/fire temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about battleground/fire temple

    So yesterday I entered battleground after Amethyst mine, but the icon didn't show up at 10 and 11 pm, instead it showed sacred fire temple icon. My level didn't change and it was 73.

  • #2
    The icon is buggy, half the time shows one other half the other, been that way since the thing came out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      The icon is buggy, half the time shows one other half the other, been that way since the thing came out.
      Oh I never knew this, first time in the 70s

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        The icon is buggy, half the time shows one other half the other, been that way since the thing came out.
        Also, when you complete class adv.. Can you still go in bg?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
          Also, when you complete class adv.. Can you still go in bg?

          You have BG for as long the "Sacred Fire Temple" quest is unfinished (if you complete the quest/click on it there's no going back... ever)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            You have BG for as long the "Sacred Fire Temple" quest is unfinished (if you complete the quest/click on it there's no going back... ever)
            Thanks dude

            Comment

            Working...
            X