Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How about give us a better way to get Kyanite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about give us a better way to get Kyanite

Is it just me or is it really hard to get Kyanite? How about making us plant more than Kyanite plant and set a limit on it like max 3-5.

Or make an event so u can mine for Kyanite and make a mining lvl so the higher mining lvl u are the more Kyanite u can mine?

You can at times gain kyanite from the mobs in the wilds. You can gain kyanite if lucky from the foods on the two bonfires a day you can attend on farms, you can get kyanite from the tree of ancients, you can plant kyanite, you can exchange amethyst for kyanite as well. You can also pilfer from friends farms for kyanite. There are a fair few ways to gain some, though I do have to admit it would be nice to be able to plant more then one kyanite seed.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

There also is a great way to get kyanite that even the mentor hasn't noticed. You can now exchange 10 crypt tokens for a chest of 1000 kyanite from the crypt shop. All the ways the mentor mentioned are viable, BUT they dont give near enough kyanite to be able to put into acadamy maybe one skill per month. That takes into account the 15K needed daily for blessings. When over 100K kyanite is needed for one adv academy skill level, that just really hinders improvements.

Comment

Zeak42,

I give props to you. I have not checked the crypt shop in quite some time, so thanks for finding that way and pointing it out as well. Even I can learn something new and today I did. If anyone else knows other ways please do share them because it is always nice to find new ways to earn kyanite since its such a valuable asset to have be it for the academy, daily blessing or the wilds shop.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

another way is to have Divine Altar, 3k everyday or you can ask your Guild Master to have the advance one 5k but it's time consuming and just 35k per week if you do it everyday , if your Guild is strong you can start at higher lvl and collect more rewards.

Comment

You'll max all out with time, it's not that huge boost now, i maxed everything and not doing plunders since the 1st year of playin.

Comment

you need 20m kyanite to max the 4 main things, then max troop atk 5m, then troop count 5m.

30m in total. i think im only @ 10/30m done after a total of 6months playing
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Hmm, personally i find the best way is from doing spire, the chests drop 10k kya very often

Comment

be patient, if u cant
                  just use ur real money for shortcut
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bura.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1712897

one more good way to get loads fast
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Don't forget plunder other player's city

Comment

Plundering others' cities isn't as good an option as it used to be. Cata shop and Buradoth's Grave Heroic both give better payout than hunting down low BR higher levels that you can trounce for max kyanite.

Events aren't a consistent source of kyanite, but every few months we'll usually see one where kyanite is a drop or exchange item and its possible to get good amounts when those events come (even non cash as long as the devs are nice and keep giving them ways to get event tokens/chests).

I would not recommend cashing for kyanite due to the fact that it does max and there are so many ways to get it for free. Heck, we can even grow it on our farms; not huge amounts, but small amounts from many sources add up over time.

Comment

If you need kyanite for skills then do not do blessing. You can live few days without it :P

Comment

spire
                            solo dungeons (hero - non hero)
                            farm / tree / steal?
                            wild monsters
                            plunder ppl
                            crypt
                            amethyst
                            there are alot of options for you to choose..

Comment

Working...
                            X