Remove the stun from purgatory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the stun from purgatory.

i tried 3 times today, i could easily kill 23 even in enrage. The problem is, i was able to hit first 2 rounds. than from round 3 to 14-20 I COULD NOT HIT A SINGLE Cupcake ABILITY BECAUSE OF YOUR BROKEN GOD DAMN MINION STUN. literally every god damn round they stun me, again , and again, i leave stun i go back in it immediately. AND they do it EVERY ROUND!!!!! its Cupcake broken, remove this Cupcake . I would understand if they can stun you once every few rounds, it would be a decent challenge, but when u cant hit them for 15 rounds in a Cupcake row i just want to eat Cupcakes all day long . waste of Cupcake balens to try more and get stunned forever. go cupcakes all the way cuz its not like you can do anything usefull
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-18-2015, 08:22 AM.

I think its random chance of stun and you won the troll lottery. I was lucky; it kept my eud non stop stunned while I was free to attack it. Other players had to try for several days to beat it because of non stop stun.

Comment

I tried 12 times in total so far, normally it would take me 4 rounds to kill all troops, instead it takes me about 20 -25 to do that, sometimes if i awaken i will leave awaken with 1 rune used at best but no abilitys simply because it stuns me every round.. its broken -.-

Comment

they want you to spend more balens for influence beads, so they give stun ability to many monsters.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
          Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake . eat Cupcakes all day long Cupcake
          That is what i currently was reading, cuz Bold/colored letters takes my attention first.
          And i got to say, Esme's Cupcake convertism is realy hilarious.

But to say about the stun, it is indeed annoying. Only possible solution to this one is to either lower the % stun succes or just spend on Bead influence. There is no way that R2 games will lower the price or give beads of influence for free...
          Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
          Server: S587, Glitterhold
          BR: 348k
          Guild: Elysium
          Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

i am pretty sure it stuns you no matter what influence you have, they stun my kid as well and he has 800 influence or more so yea -.- I only have 300, but the chance to stun seems the same on both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              i am pretty sure it stuns you no matter what influence you have, they stun my kid as well and he has 800 influence or more so yea -.- I only have 300, but the chance to stun seems the same on both of them.
              I've been cleared to L24 since the 2nd Evo of Gaia came out. Seeing this thread I decided to give 23 a try again, see how it is, despite the fact that the first time I faced it I beat it in 1 shot.

I too spent almost the entire time stunned. My Influence is only 300. My Eudaemon however was fine. Only one stun worked on him the entire fight - but he's got a 1700+ Influence.

Comment

Lol if you think 23 is bad, just wait til you get to 27.
                Anyway, if influence is supposed to help, then work on getting that up. Why does everyone want the easiest possible way to win everything?
                You should be happy that you can survive/be able to kill it after it enrages.
                Right now waiting for my in-game spouse to get his influence up before I try 27 again, I love the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Anyway, if influence is supposed to help, then work on getting that up. Why does everyone want the easiest possible way to win everything?
                  If that were true there will be no immune-to-stun buff in bosses. Influence doesn't help. It's plain stun.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    If that were true there will be no immune-to-stun buff in bosses. Influence doesn't help. It's plain stun.
                    Not sure what that has to do with anything, maybe I read it wrong.

Bosses were never meant to be stun-able. But with high influence, they will stun you less or not at all (if that's possible with a really high influence)
                    And reading what Zorich said, influence helped his Eudaemon, so it does help

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with anything, maybe I read it wrong.

Bosses were never meant to be stun-able. But with high influence, they will stun you less or not at all (if that's possible with a really high influence)
                      And reading what Zorich said, influence helped his Eudaemon, so it does help
                      Maybe because influence is a cash related item only so no hope for regular players and not a cheap item, this is something designed for heavy and high end cashers.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        Maybe because influence is a cash related item only so no hope for regular players and not a cheap item, this is something designed for heavy and high end cashers.
                        I could understand that, but I don't think "regular" players would have a chance in Purg, high influence or not.
                        I've been stuck at 18, like most of the player base, and 18 doesn't even stun. Purg also requires a good and strong aoe sylph.
                        With the beads though, I bet eventually we'll be getting way more beads than we need just like Fate stones.

Comment

I could understand that, but I don't think "regular" players would have a chance in Purg, high influence or not.
                          I've been stuck at 18, like most of the player base, and 18 doesn't even stun. Purg also requires a good and strong aoe sylph.
                          With the beads though, I bet eventually we'll be getting way more beads than we need just like Fate stones.
                          Thing is that eventually might be tomorrow or 2016+ so that's not reliable.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                            Thing is that eventually might be tomorrow or 2016+ so that's not reliable.
                            Yeah we never know. I'm sure they just don't want players to be able to max it so quick. Probably learned that with Fate stones lol
                            I could have a friend suggest it to an Elite Club person on skype though, better than nothing.

Comment

Yeah we never know. I'm sure they just don't want players to be able to max it so quick. Probably learned that with Fate stones lol
                              I could have a friend suggest it to an Elite Club person on skype though, better than nothing.
                              Meanwhile we could reach the required strength to beat stage 23 but be stucked because, influence.
                              Well Zorich post was clear there, but what else we can expect from wartune and on another topic i cant log again website is down apparently again.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X