Kabam S30 Us West need merge...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam S30 Us West need merge...

I know where is " kabam merge thread link" but that is so useless, writing million times " we want merge blablabla". S30 server is over 2 years old server with ~ 60 active players. Not enough ppl to do mpds,tok etc (example: if u wanna do tanks u have to pray and hope when ppl come online or wanna do tanks what is funny)
    What is so hard to merge old servers together? Take that so many hours or what ? Those players who quit mine server dont quit coz we have money events only or crazy lag, they quit coz we dont have players.

Hope this is not useless thread vol12040342 here, come Gm check this

Since you are familiar with the Kabam link, I will mention the Kabam Hall of Fame III listing (end November). At the bottom of the listing, it shows the Kabam merges. The pattern clearly disregards age of servers (in both overlaps and gaps), and easily suggests merges are about maintaining the competitive spending. Your server probably has nobody willing to participate in the spending competition, so they will let it die.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
    X