Bright Angel loop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Angel loop

okay... here goes... four of us in to attack a bright angel.... no scatter shot and wrong pet (no hades)... kids keeping us alive.. bBright angel cannot kill us and we cannot kill her d/t the reduce damage hit 10 and she heals herself.. so we crit for 1...... anyone else have this happen.. if not .. be warned.. do not attack a bright angel without hades "haunt" , purge rune or an archer with scatter shot........ maybe they need to give the archer kids scatter shot? Sad part is she was one shot from dead and now we have a 2 hour loop until wilds reset before we can do anything but shut game down and wait it out...
    Ingame name: Camages
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S50 HereAfter
    Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
    merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
    merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
    Toon: Mage
    Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

it happened to me too some month ago. forgot to add scatter and couldn't kill it fast enough.
    logged out and wait for the reset ^^
    as Wraith said in forum. you are lucky it didn't happened after last reset. you would have to wait until 05:00 next day
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

For issue like this, a 'run away and die' button would be a big help.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
        For issue like this, a 'run away and die' button would be a big help.
        Or just an enrage like 999999999% of other things have in game

Comment

Or just think twice before you enter.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            i like this answer.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Think it is possible to get out of it before the next wilds reset, after like 1h or something, if you log off, but not sure

Comment

This is one instance where it is "good" that monsters run away at reset. Normally, I get trolled by the reset; have monster one hit from dead and it flees. After all the hassle of finding it and waiting for people to join (I can solo, but prefer to get a group when possible), it sucks to have the monster flee because you spent one minute too long waiting for the guy who dc'ed twice while trying to teleport to your location...

Comment

And there lies the problem with alot of players

Comment

classic.....

Comment

this sounds like a bug because every time I do angel I nor my team has ever had hades on. for thinking twice yes, maybe if you're to weak to pass and go anyways but being strong enough and this bug happen isn't there fault.
                      Mage: level 80
                      Battle rating:guess
                      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                        being strong enough and this bug happen isn't there fault.
                        Dude, you sound so new to life. 5h1t happens, doesn't matter how rich you are.
                        People can get hit by a car anytime, neither it's their fault or faulty machines.
                        Always think twice before you do anything is a good rule book.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                          this sounds like a bug because every time I do angel I nor my team has ever had hades on. for thinking twice yes, maybe if you're to weak to pass and go anyways but being strong enough and this bug happen isn't there fault.
                          You obviously have no clue about the ba buf, there are more options beside hades haunt to clear it, and its for sure one thing that aint a bug.

Comment

hahhah that is soooo brilliant i love it... but it really does suk

dunno why u getting a lecture who hasn't had some one rush a boss when in the middle of setting skills

Comment

Working...
                            X