Goodies link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies link

FAQ/Help No 2 quotes, Remove all goodies squares to clear a stage and receive clearance rewards and points. the shorter the time to complete, the higher the points.

I see there's a countdown timer which i find impossible to get close to and after the 3 attempts don't get anywhere to collecting the first box at 4500 points,

are there any goodies for competing ? or is this a late ' April Fool ' and you get nothing.

Getting 4500 daily is easy as hell, 5 mins of time, if you're having trouble with it, well you're bad at it, that's all. Play some mahjong online.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	1712966

for you to cry more that u cant..

totaly free 2nd chest

Comment

Maybe your much better at playing these type of events, so i'll leave them to you, and just wait and see what they come up with next week, but if there going to rotate them each week they should provide one everyone can play to obtain some reward,

Comment

Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
          Maybe your much better at playing these type of events, so i'll leave them to you, and just wait and see what they come up with next week, but if there going to rotate them each week they should provide one everyone can play to obtain some reward,
          Little tip, don't do 1 then wait 10 sec and do another, find at least 5/6 combo then do them all togheter, u get more point and time doesn't really matter, u can end it after timer is out and still get point.

Comment

the trick of the game - you get 10 points for pair, BUT you get extra points for making another pair within 2-3 seconds, AND the bonus points stack up.

In other words, if you do three pairs slowly, you get 10p +10p + 10p for 30 total points. If you do three pairs quickly, you get 10p + 12p + 14p for 36 total points. When I play it (or "played" it - back in April), I wait until I find 3 pairs, then click the three pairs quickly. When I get down to about 7-8 pairs left, I stop and look for the hard-to-see pairs (far apart), then when I am ready, i finish it quickly, getting the point bonus up over 20 per pair.

... but then i notice it is 15 minutes of tedious, annoying activity for 2 mahra and some gold, and never want to play it again.
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]138165[/ATTACH]

for you to cry more that u cant..

totaly free 2nd chest
              Thats impressive. First chest is simple. It takes more than 5 minutes though. I can get the bar halfway to the 2nd chest but havent got it yet.

Nicely done. You must be doing it very quickly. Regardless, this goodies link is **** compared to jewel hunt OR fishing. 2 mahra, 1 sep a day? What a rip off for extra side games this week. Even underground palace is 10x better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                Thats impressive. First chest is simple. It takes more than 5 minutes though. I can get the bar halfway to the 2nd chest but havent got it yet.

Nicely done. You must be doing it very quickly. Regardless, this goodies link is **** compared to jewel hunt OR fishing. 2 mahra, 1 sep a day? What a rip off for extra side games this week. Even underground palace is 10x better than this.
                At first I didnt liked goodies link much. It is simple and easy game done while blitzing, but rewards from free attempts are awfull.

This week i deceied to buy some extra stamina and the result totally changed my mind towards this game. Buying stamina attempts x6 (thats 300 bb, and at least I get around the same daily), was enough to get the 4th chest. And from 2nd chest onwards there are developing potions in rewards. I like those. A lot.

In matter of fact goodies link is now one of my favorite minigames.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Huh, I thought it was basically guaranteed to get the first chest, I've never had any trouble getting that level. The rewards are singularly terrible for the time it takes to play the game, so I don't know why anyone is bothering. Even the second chest is pretty sad, the potions are nice, but it would take 3 months of getting it every day just to have enough for a level 1 skill.

Comment

Is it sad that i just play it because i like it? I would play it even if i didn't get any rewards, which are measly anyway. Maybe i should quit Wartune and play mahjong online. New patch... i feel a "ragequit" happening soon, probably, mahjong online here i come!
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

I suck at the game but am able to get first chest quite easily. For me, the trick to getting the first chest is to get the board reduced to the point where finding the pairs is easier and faster, then just speed match for tons of bonus points. It takes me forever when the board is full, need my glasses to even see which icon is which, but once I get it reduced some, it is easy to rack up the points. I haven't gotten 2nd chest yet, but do get close. The rewards are bad, but it is a fidget while waiting for event to start, for blitz to end, for team to be ready for runs, etc.

Time investment vs rewards makes this game, in my opinion, the worst of the mini games. Those who find it fun may consider it worthwhile. Fishing is the 2nd worst; takes months of diligent fishing to even unlock the better rewards and the long cd that is the only cd VIP does not remove makes it a chore.
                      Last edited by KS222; 05-20-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: changing inoffensive word caught by the filter so that it doesn't look like I was cussing

Comment

Managed to clear a board before the timer run out... And the timer was still set to zero before the next board! What a cheat So you can do only 3 board even if you super-fast... So its like 800-1000 bound balen for a few purify crystal and developing potion? Seen worse deal in Wartune, but not many

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
                          Managed to clear a board before the timer run out... And the timer was still set to zero before the next board! What a cheat So you can do only 3 board even if you super-fast... So its like 800-1000 bound balen for a few purify crystal and developing potion? Seen worse deal in Wartune, but not many
                          Why do you put such numbers when you have no idea whats going on? Check my previous post in this thread, 300 BOUND balens, the ones you get for free and almost as much per day, give you 60 developing potions in return. How much of those you make daily from your guild boss?
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

the goodies link is lame and a waste,, should not be in cloud adventure`s,, last 3 weeks,, as soon as i get in the adventure i roll and land on it,, and then i`m screwed,, because you cant clear it,, if your not a big spender and from i have been reading in here from others,, the rewards are not that good either,basically a waste of time,, problably holding up space and part of the lag issues,,
                            its not fair to have so many spins left in cloud adventure repeatidly and not be be able to use them,,,
                            take it out of cloud adventure.. give regular people a chance

Comment

goodies link should not be in cloud adventures

the goodies link is lame and a waste,, should not be in cloud adventure`s,, last 3 weeks,, as soon as i get in the adventure i roll and land on it,, and then i`m screwed,, because you cant clear it,, if your not a big spender and from i have been reading in here from others,, the rewards are not that good either,basically a waste of time,, problably holding up space and part of the lag issues,,
                              its not fair to have so many spins left in cloud adventure repeatidly and not be be able to use them,,,
                              take it out of cloud adventure.. give regular people a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X