No announcement yet.

Goodies link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the goodies link is lame and a waste,, should not be in cloud adventure`s,, last 3 weeks,, as soon as i get in the adventure i roll and land on it,, and then i`m screwed,, because you cant clear it,, if your not a big spender and from i have been reading in here from others,, the rewards are not that good either,basically a waste of time,, problably holding up space and part of the lag issues,,
    its not fair to have so many spins left in cloud adventure repeatidly and not be be able to use them,,,
    take it out of cloud adventure.. give regular people a chance

Comment

I think you are guaranteed to get the first box for free every time. Even if you take all day to do goodies, you will still get the first chest. I have got the first chest every time without trying at all.

But really, I don't waste my time with goodies anymore. There are too many other more important things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BrunoBlood View Post
        the goodies link is lame and a waste,, should not be in cloud adventure`s,, last 3 weeks,, as soon as i get in the adventure i roll and land on it,, and then i`m screwed,, because you cant clear it,, if your not a big spender and from i have been reading in here from others,, the rewards are not that good either,basically a waste of time,, problably holding up space and part of the lag issues,,
        its not fair to have so many spins left in cloud adventure repeatidly and not be be able to use them,,,
        Complete twaddle
        Everyone can clear it, it just takes time no money.
        People who are good can clear it easily in couple minutes for others takes longer
        BUT it can be completed every time for FREE

Comment

Originally posted by BrunoBlood View Post
          Umm...just use some common sense, it is fairly easy to clear and do it without spending balens or anything, it auto shuffles after you find the last possible matching so...

Comment

Goodies Link ain't good

If you find Goodies Link worth your time or it's just plain ol fun then no problem, enjoy it. I've played it a few times to check
            the effort vs reward (without purchase) and it's moreless krap content because of what you get for the time invested.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Why do you put such numbers when you have no idea whats going on? Check my previous post in this thread, 300 BOUND balens, the ones you get for free and almost as much per day, give you 60 developing potions in return. How much of those you make daily from your guild boss?
              Well, for me I get 63 fangs a day for minimal effort, and zero bb. With the new patch, it looks like dimensions will give a LOT less bb, so I'd say those 300 would be better spent on other things for most people, but for anyone who either can't make it to GB or just doesn't get much, I suppose it's worth it for a while. But the marginal gain in br from developing potions drops really fast, so spending any resource you can use elsewhere becomes a bad idea. Save your bbs for the new mystery/wilds shop if you can't think of anything else, probably be something better to spend on there.

I mean, ~1000 bb to get +40 str/int/def/end, and that's at level 1. Doubles for every additional level. Advanced guild skills are barely worth it when free (past the first few levels anyway), why would you spend anything to get them?

And of course there's the fact that goodies link is just unpleasant for a lot of us, and was clearly added to cloud adventures just to spite us.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Well, for me I get 63 fangs a day for minimal effort, and zero bb. With the new patch, it looks like dimensions will give a LOT less bb, so I'd say those 300 would be better spent on other things for most people, but for anyone who either can't make it to GB or just doesn't get much, I suppose it's worth it for a while. But the marginal gain in br from developing potions drops really fast, so spending any resource you can use elsewhere becomes a bad idea. Save your bbs for the new mystery/wilds shop if you can't think of anything else, probably be something better to spend on there.

I mean, ~1000 bb to get +40 str/int/def/end, and that's at level 1. Doubles for every additional level. Advanced guild skills are barely worth it when free (past the first few levels anyway), why would you spend anything to get them?

And of course there's the fact that goodies link is just unpleasant for a lot of us, and was clearly added to cloud adventures just to spite us.
                Dont quote a 2 month old post and apply new patch info in comment to it, doesnt look good at all.

You make 63 fangs, back in that time i made the same or so + the said 60 from link, not bad in my book.

Bound balens. Everyone spends them for the things he needs and tbh there aint many things for people like me, that had the time to buy/upgrade everything you can with those, worth spending their bb on. So more or less bb we get after patch is irrelevant if the only reasonable place to spend them are minigames.

And goodies link might be boring for some, but definitely not hard at all, so whoever cant finish it....well i dont want to know such people, ever.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X