Group Arena points distribution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena points distribution

Can someone please tell me why during some GA runs sometimes when I lose I will get only 30 points, other times 130 points. The same goes for winning. Sometimes I will receive 90 points while others 190 points. This is brazen because I have no control over on who my opponents will be. I ama Dragon Soul Warlock and today I was only in the iron group. Guess with this brazen points I am getting only 30 points for losing to monsters. Since I only done a few GA runs this past week, I doubt I'll get out of the iron group at this rate....

Never seen this written but pretty obvious it has to do with the strength of the opponent Getting out of iron is easy. Just do it daily you'll be fine. With each group you get more rewards. Though against weak opponents you'll receive less points.

Comment

It's a well-known glitch, I'm not sure if it's ever been confirmed that the actual points counted at the end of the day are affected, but I think they are. Basically you sometimes get 100 points less than you should for no reason that anyone's ever been able to determine. I think different people on the same team will get different points sometimes too.

It would be nice if they ever get around to fixing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        It's a well-known glitch, I'm not sure if it's ever been confirmed that the actual points counted at the end of the day are affected, but I think they are. Basically you sometimes get 100 points less than you should for no reason that anyone's ever been able to determine. I think different people on the same team will get different points sometimes too.

It would be nice if they ever get around to fixing it.
        If they fix it like they did with sylph arena , means 2 weeks no gold/diamond group, cause they'll probably lower the points by 100 for all matches.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

they know the problem for some time
          it's part of the mega bug list
          "- 3 May 2015: Arena; League Points Inconsistency "
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
          X