Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is this normal ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this normal ??

so... i got 3 eudeamons, all 3 of them knights... help ??

Yes it is sadly normal for it to happen. I haven't made 2nd yet cuz i dont want a 2nd mage
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

how many eudeamons can we have ?? i ain't married and i hope i will eventually be able to build up my pve mage

Comment

I think we can mave 3+ with out marriage (could be wrong and most likely i am) but i wouldn't put it past r2
        IGN: Muramasa
        Server: #351 -Snowcrest
        Guild: Saintz
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
        Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by Blood989 View Post
          I think we can mave 3+ with out marriage (could be wrong and most likely i am) but i wouldn't put it past r2
          im not married and have 3 eudaemons.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Speaking of random, how come it is NOT random that the gender of the kids are fixed? It is ALWAYS male mage and female archer and knight. How the hell am I to call my male mage PlasticBarbie (because of the loading screen pic of the female mage)???

Comment

Talkin about eud, i got 4 (3 mage yay random), anyone got a 5th? Will it replace one of those i have (maybe like sylph skill) or it add another page or i cannot simply get a 5th?

Comment

I agree this really blows. I still hate the look of my male mage eudy & hate the lag his book has caused, but he's currently the best companion for most things except pure dps race.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Speaking of random, how come it is NOT random that the gender of the kids are fixed? It is ALWAYS male mage and female archer and knight. How the hell am I to call my male mage PlasticBarbie (because of the loading screen pic of the female mage)???

Comment

Working...
                X