Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    like Jbirdie posted.
    So what does this post mean?

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    yes holy cast resets to 0 id wait til lthey add the mpd personally
    Is the HF level retained or not?

Comment

Wait ,I'm a bit confused. So if I upgrade my weapon to mythic and my HF level was 2-10 , I will get mythic weapon with 2-10 HF. BUT. To upgrade my HF level more, will I require old items or new items for HF? Basically do I continue to make normal HF upgrades until I reach 8-10? then use new stuff until 16-10 or w/e max level is?
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Wait ,I'm a bit confused. So if I upgrade my weapon to mythic and my HF level was 2-10 , I will get mythic weapon with 2-10 HF. BUT. To upgrade my HF level more, will I require old items or new items for HF? Basically do I continue to make normal HF upgrades until I reach 8-10? then use new stuff until 16-10 or w/e max level is?
        That is correct, like how Mythic sylphs use only Adv.Mahra/Seps. You'll need to use Vulcan's Stithy + Vulcan's ??? (only seen Stithy in Sacrifice), least that's what it's like on CN servs but our guys are not the best with giving information. Butttt I'm guessing it'll work just like the sylphs, and be limited to only the Adv materials to up Holy Forge AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          That is correct, like how Mythic sylphs use only Adv.Mahra/Seps. You'll need to use Vulcan's Stithy + Vulcan's ??? (only seen Stithy in Sacrifice), least that's what it's like on CN servs but our guys are not the best with giving information. Butttt I'm guessing it'll work just like the sylphs, and be limited to only the Adv materials to up Holy Forge AT ALL.
          Vulcan's Clamp
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Actually

"The refinement level and Holy Forge levels of the new Mythic equipment will be equal to that of the initial Legendary piece."

that sentence might be missleading the way it's written atm.

Comment

Working...
            X