• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 80 Transcendent Set

Does Holy Cast reset?

yes holy cast resets to 0 id wait til lthey add the mpd personally

Comment

Here's your answer, exactly where you should have bored to look instead of having the wrong answers...
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-4.0-Part-Two
      Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Does Holy Cast reset?

JBird
      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

So I guess the Titan Shop will be added in patch 4. 321 ?

Comment

Red gear holy forge materials already exist in sacrifice. So titan shop an rest should be close by also

One thing they should mention is if you upgrade to Mythic (red) you can no longer use hammers/stoves, just like how sylphs can't use normal mahra/seps once made Mythic (course they could change this, but unlikely...)

Minimum holy forge to upgrade 2-10, recommended 8-10 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Red gear holy forge materials already exist in sacrifice. So titan shop an rest should be close by also

One thing they should mention is if you upgrade to Mythic (red) you can no longer use hammers/stoves, just like how sylphs can't use normal mahra/seps once made Mythic (course they could change this, but unlikely...)

In that case there's a very very very tiny change hammers will become less rare.
            Jeey us.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              In that case there's a very very very tiny change hammers will become less rare.
              Jeey us.
              I would sure as hell hope so, or we'll have an extra +80 levels of holy forge gap between the lower tier players and the big spenders.

Comment

I would sure as hell hope so, or we'll have an extra +80 levels of holy forge gap between the lower tier players and the big spenders.
                That hasn't stopped R2 before.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  That hasn't stopped R2 before.
                  +1

well if there will not be any new thing to get hammers i bet alot of ppl will quit.. cause there will be no ****** way for non cashers to at least try competing with cashers, even with light spenders..

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                    +1

well if there will not be any new thing to get hammers i bet alot of ppl will quit.. cause there will be no ****** way for non cashers to at least try competing with cashers, even with light spenders..
                    Disagree. Only the heaviest of heavy spenders buy hammers...but yes, it's annoying that an item everyone needs is available only from expert dimensions (incredibly rare) and csgb (incredibly rare).

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      Disagree. Only the heaviest of heavy spenders buy hammers...but yes, it's annoying that an item everyone needs is available only from expert dimensions (incredibly rare) and csgb (incredibly rare).
                      I've been getting them from advance dimension dragons past ~5-6 dragon dens, just 5 per but better than 0.

Comment

Yet another reason for me to loathe the random number gods for not popping an adv dimension for me yet...
                        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I've been getting them from advance dimension dragons past ~5-6 dragon dens, just 5 per but better than 0.
                          Ooo, that's kinda cool. Adv dims are actually regularly attainable. Thanks for the tip

Comment

lol since the forge level is reset, why still bother raising it? just curious.

Or, more seriously asked question,

After conversion from orange to red, does the gear still hold ANY Holy Forge boosts from the orange set (even if not shown)?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              lol since the forge level is reset, why still bother raising it? just curious.

Or, more seriously asked question,

After conversion from orange to red, does the gear still hold ANY Holy Forge boosts from the orange set (even if not shown)?
                              Mythic equipment requires a piece of Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment, with Titan’s Stone Shards and Titan Iron Shards as required upgrade materials. Fusing these three elements will yield a piece of Lvl. 80 Mythic equipment. Before fusing these items, players must first make sure their Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment piece is upgraded to the max level and that the Holy Forge level is greater than Lvl. 2 10 Stars. The refinement level and Holy Forge levels of the new Mythic equipment will be equal to that of the initial Legendary piece.
                              like Jbirdie posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X