Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lvl 80 Transcendent Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranc3motion
    started a topic Lvl 80 Transcendent Set

Lvl 80 Transcendent Set

Does Holy Cast reset?

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Actually

"The refinement level and Holy Forge levels of the new Mythic equipment will be equal to that of the initial Legendary piece."

that sentence might be missleading the way it's written atm.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    That is correct, like how Mythic sylphs use only Adv.Mahra/Seps. You'll need to use Vulcan's Stithy + Vulcan's ??? (only seen Stithy in Sacrifice), least that's what it's like on CN servs but our guys are not the best with giving information. Butttt I'm guessing it'll work just like the sylphs, and be limited to only the Adv materials to up Holy Forge AT ALL.
    Vulcan's Clamp

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Wait ,I'm a bit confused. So if I upgrade my weapon to mythic and my HF level was 2-10 , I will get mythic weapon with 2-10 HF. BUT. To upgrade my HF level more, will I require old items or new items for HF? Basically do I continue to make normal HF upgrades until I reach 8-10? then use new stuff until 16-10 or w/e max level is?
    That is correct, like how Mythic sylphs use only Adv.Mahra/Seps. You'll need to use Vulcan's Stithy + Vulcan's ??? (only seen Stithy in Sacrifice), least that's what it's like on CN servs but our guys are not the best with giving information. Butttt I'm guessing it'll work just like the sylphs, and be limited to only the Adv materials to up Holy Forge AT ALL.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Wait ,I'm a bit confused. So if I upgrade my weapon to mythic and my HF level was 2-10 , I will get mythic weapon with 2-10 HF. BUT. To upgrade my HF level more, will I require old items or new items for HF? Basically do I continue to make normal HF upgrades until I reach 8-10? then use new stuff until 16-10 or w/e max level is?

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    like Jbirdie posted.
    So what does this post mean?

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    yes holy cast resets to 0 id wait til lthey add the mpd personally
    Is the HF level retained or not?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    lol since the forge level is reset, why still bother raising it? just curious.

Or, more seriously asked question,

After conversion from orange to red, does the gear still hold ANY Holy Forge boosts from the orange set (even if not shown)?
    Mythic equipment requires a piece of Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment, with Titan’s Stone Shards and Titan Iron Shards as required upgrade materials. Fusing these three elements will yield a piece of Lvl. 80 Mythic equipment. Before fusing these items, players must first make sure their Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment piece is upgraded to the max level and that the Holy Forge level is greater than Lvl. 2 10 Stars. The refinement level and Holy Forge levels of the new Mythic equipment will be equal to that of the initial Legendary piece.
    like Jbirdie posted.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    lol since the forge level is reset, why still bother raising it? just curious.

Or, more seriously asked question,

After conversion from orange to red, does the gear still hold ANY Holy Forge boosts from the orange set (even if not shown)?

Minimum holy forge to upgrade 2-10, recommended 8-10 lol

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    I've been getting them from advance dimension dragons past ~5-6 dragon dens, just 5 per but better than 0.
    Ooo, that's kinda cool. Adv dims are actually regularly attainable. Thanks for the tip

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Yet another reason for me to loathe the random number gods for not popping an adv dimension for me yet...

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Disagree. Only the heaviest of heavy spenders buy hammers...but yes, it's annoying that an item everyone needs is available only from expert dimensions (incredibly rare) and csgb (incredibly rare).
    I've been getting them from advance dimension dragons past ~5-6 dragon dens, just 5 per but better than 0.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
    +1

well if there will not be any new thing to get hammers i bet alot of ppl will quit.. cause there will be no ****** way for non cashers to at least try competing with cashers, even with light spenders..
    Disagree. Only the heaviest of heavy spenders buy hammers...but yes, it's annoying that an item everyone needs is available only from expert dimensions (incredibly rare) and csgb (incredibly rare).

Leave a comment:

• R282358633
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    That hasn't stopped R2 before.
    +1

well if there will not be any new thing to get hammers i bet alot of ppl will quit.. cause there will be no ****** way for non cashers to at least try competing with cashers, even with light spenders..

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    I would sure as hell hope so, or we'll have an extra +80 levels of holy forge gap between the lower tier players and the big spenders.
    That hasn't stopped R2 before.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    In that case there's a very very very tiny change hammers will become less rare.
    Jeey us.
    I would sure as hell hope so, or we'll have an extra +80 levels of holy forge gap between the lower tier players and the big spenders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X